Chapter 53: The Final Chapter

Rita(RiRi)POV:

Me:" girl, I'm scared."

Rose:" he doesn't know?"

Me:" I tried telling him yesterday, but than I ain't know how."

Rose:" oh my goodness Rita... you leave today."

I look behind me and sigh. I run my hand through my hair.

Me:" I know ok? Something happened last night."

Rose:" what happened?"

I looked behind me. I woke up before August, since Rose decided to call me early in the morning.

Me:" so August and I had sex."

The line went silent for a few seconds. I frowned.

Me:" Rose? Are you still here?"

Rose:" um yeah. You not a virgin no more?"

I cleared my throat.

Me:" yeah, is that a problem? I mean it shouldn't have happened, but shit I couldn't stop it from happening."

Rose:" no bitch that's not a problem. I just thought you said you waiting until you married or some shit. What happened to that? August has you that sprung?"

I sucked my teeth.

Me:" no. I had to kiss him, because he was starting to notice that something is bothering me. So I kissed him and it kinda escalated. My brain was telling me to stop, but shit, my body just wouldn't let up."

She laughed.

Rose:" so how was it?"

I smiled to myself, remembering last night's events. I bit my lip, my lip, my smile growing even more.

Me:" it was amazing Rose and he was so g-"

"When was you gone tell me?"

I jumped when I heard a man's voice. I turned around in my seat and it was August. I was about to let out my breath that I was holding, when I saw his pissed expression. I frowned and looked at what he was holding and it was my passport, plan ticket, my forms to transfer to another university, from the one in Nola tonthe one in Mexico. I froze.

Rose:" are you ok Rita? Are you still there you you day dreaming about last night?"

Me:" um, I'll call you later Rose. I need to go."

Rose:" wait! Are you o-"

Phone conversation ends

I swallow the large lump on my throat. I got up from my chair. "Listen, I was going to tell you-"

"When? When your plane was about to board? When you were already in Mexico? That's when you was gone tell me?"

I opened my mouth to answer him, but nothingcame out. I pursed my lips together. "I didn't know how to tell you. I knew you were going to be mad-"

"How long have you been planning this? This trip of your, how long have you been planning it?"

I looked down and sigh. "Does it really matt-"