Chapter 10

August(Yungin)POV:

"You still in school?" I asked her as we walked down the street. She nod as she pulled the blanket I got her, tighter around her. It was a cold night today.

"Yes, doing my first year and so far it's pretty good" she said looking ahead. "What you studying?" We turned left at the end of the street, just walking around. I knew this complex like the back of my hand. I had to if this was the life I chose to live. I had to know the whole of Nola like the the back of my hand.

"To be a doctor. You young and I don't understand why you not in school. How come you chose to live this life?" I bit my bottom lip and shrug. I took a few minutes before I could answer, gathering all my words.

"School ain't never been my thing. I mean I wasn't stupid or anything, but it just ain't never been my thing. All I wanted was for my mother to live the life she deserves. I'm not doing it legally, but with all the tattoos on my face and neck... ain't nobody gone hire me. And a nine to five isn't gone help me pay the bills"

She nod understanding. "I understand. I can't judge you, I don't know the whole reason behind all this, and how you came to being this notorious Yungin-" I chuckled and licked my lips.

"What? Notorious Yungin? Where do you even get that name?"

"People talk Yungin, and they have all this made up names for you. It's just crazy. How did the name Yungin come about?"

I smirk thinking about the day I got this name. I chuckled lowly.

"You ask a lot of questions, but I'mma tell you anyways. I was 14 or 15, if not 16. So I-nah I was 14 maybe 15, by 16 I kind of knew the in's and outs of the game,so yeah, I was 14. My brother, my older brother then ran the trap. You know, when everyone around you is doing the same thing you become immune to it. It's a normal thing. My brothers, my uncles, my cousins, me, we were all doing the same thing. Everyday we woke up to do the same thing and I remember this one time my mom caught me coming in the house late as fuck. Around 3am. Yoh, she was pissed. She gave me the whooping of my life."

We laughed. I looked at her, her eyes kind of glowed in the dark.

"But anyways, I was the youngest member and people would underestimate me and look down at me. I than knew I had to prove them wrong and I had to man up at a young age. I worked hard, I was one of the best in the game and the youngest, so they called me Yungin. So the name Yungin came from the oldest member in the game, my uncle Hoodie. Today, people who looked down at me, look up to me. In the criminal world of course"

Roslin(Rose)POV:

"Yes, right there baby" We all couldn't control the moans that escaped our mouths. With the music being this loud, it helped. No one could hear us. I was getting head from Rizzy and I was giving head to some girl we met today, Gina. She was riding my face and I had her moaning out so loud.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head when Rizzy stuck a finger inside me, twirling it. Gina got off of my face after cumming. I soon released my juice and stood up. Rizzy laid flat on his back and put on a condom and tapped his thighs. I got on top and immediately slid down, getting used to the size.

"Mmmmm" we both moaned in pleasure. I started of slow, rocking front and back. His hands rested on my ass and he was kind of directing me on how to move.

"Shit, Girl. Faster"

I followed his instructions and rocked faster and harder. He slapped my ass a few times. That turned me more. He bit his lip and closed his eyes. He looked so sexy

"Mmm, uh, uh, you look so sexy it's turning me on and letting my freaky side out the cage"

I bounced on his dick and that shit made him go crazy. The room was filled with moist and sex musk. The room was just stuffy and I loved that smell. I held my titties and my hair up in the air, bouncing like my life depended on it.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh. Shit, baby I'm cumming"

"Hold that shit in, wait for me"

He flipped us in one swift motion and rocked his hips. He held my legs up in the air, going faster. My eyes rolled back, the pressure he was giving me was too much.

"Shit, slow down baby. It's too much"

He groaned out loud.

"Take this shit. You so wet for me baby. Your juice nice"

He spread my legs wide open. I swear I heard something ripe apart. The way he spread my legs far apart. I mean I know I'm flex and shit, but not like this.

"Damn Zaddy, go slower, I wanna fill you in my stomach"

He chuckled and did what I said. He want on a slow pace, giving me those long deep strokes. That made y'all girl go wide. I felt like jumping out of my skin.

"Yesss, oooo. Just like that baby. Sooo good"

He groaned out of control and I felt him grow inside of me. His warm juice filled up the condom. He pulled out and wiped of his condom, making his way in the bathroom, to clean himself up I guess.

I felt my eyes get heavy, I was sleepy. I pulled the covers up and drifted of to sleep. I'll talk to Breezy tomorrow. Gina must have left. My eyes shut closed.

♡♡♡

First sex scene in this book. Hope it was good, not good at this shit. Hope it was a good chapter over all.

Please vote and vote and comment

Check out NOLA Love khanya1507

Yung__Aug_♡Love