Chapter 49

Omniscient POV:

"Where's Rose? She's usually her with you." Red asked as Rita walked in. She shrug.

"She left." Rita said, taking a seat next to August and one of the twins. "Hi everyone." She greeted.

"She's got somewhere to be? I was hoping she'd tell me the gender" Nia said.

"No. Aaron and Chris are here, in the same room. It's kind of going to be awkward for her"

"And for us." Gia added. Rita nod. "And that too. Hey, are you that rude guy from the night I came to the trap with August? With grilz all over his teeth?" London chuckled and sent a smile her way. His pearly white all showing.

"No more grilz. You look decent, really nice"

He smiled again. "Well I think you looked really sexy with grilz on." Beverly said. Rita rolled her eyes.

"Right, listen to blonde." Rita mumbled, but everyone heard her. Everyone in the room laughed.

"I'm London, you are?"

Rita smiled. "Rita"

Everyone in the room was looking at them. Rita cleared her throat and looked away. The room fell quiet.

"So, we were talking about smiles," Nia started. "And we've been arguing about who has the best smiles"

Rita(RiRi)POV:

I bite my lip. "Like everyone in this room?"

"Yeah, the guys though. The girls were having an argument, I also wanna know who got the best smile." Chris said. Everyone was now looking at me. I took a deep breath.

"I don't know. Y'all asking me something difficult. It's like making me choose between my two kids. That's not fair."

Gia sigh. "Listen girl, this is really simple. Just tell us who got the best smile." I bite my lip and smile, looking at everyone. I definitely know who's got the best smile, but if I say who, than everyone is going to be like obviously. Why did we even ask?

"Ok. All of y'all smiles is great, really, so how about I tell y'all why they are great?"

They all nod. "Yeah, I'm trynna know, cause I know my smile is the best." Red said with a smirk. I chuckled.

"Well I'll start with the easiest, Chris. See Chris's smile is childlike. It's cute. When he smiles it's like when a baby walks in a candy store. It's that type of smile when you sad and he smiles, your whole mood shifts. His smile makes you feel better."

Chris flashed me his smile and I giggled. "You so playful. Aaron. Aaron's smile is like a cherry on top of a cake."

He raised his eyebrow with a smirk on his face. "Elaborate please." I sigh. How do I say this. "It's like you kind, you care, you-you beautiful and when you think that's all, you smile and you like damn, even a beautiful smile? That's what I mean."

"Did you just complement this nigga?" Red asks. I nod. "Why, I shouldn't do that?"

"Awwe nigga, you also want a complement from Rita? Maybe you shouldn't be so mean to her." Rizzy said to Red. I shake my head.

Gia clicked her tongue. "Y'all niggas is stupid. Continue please."

"Right, Red's smile is like a breath of fresh air, his never smiling, always serious, so when he is smiling it's like phew. It's like the rainbow after the storm."

"I'm still waiting for my complement."

"August-"

Nia cuts me off. "I've been waiting for this one." I look at her and sigh. Of course they all have. Now I gotta watch what I say and how I say it. "August smile is," I sigh and close my eyes. "It's..."

"Just say it. Don't filter it." Quees say. I open my eyes and look at him. I sigh and took my time on the words. "It's just that, I know what to say, my problem is y'all. Y'all going to make what I say into this huge thing, especially you Red." He chuckled. "Ight, I ain't gone say shit. Just pour your heart out." I suck my teeth and raise my eyebrow. "You acting as though I'm about to say this speech an-"

"Quit procrastinating." Rizzy cut me off mid sentence. I suck my teeth at him and he just smiles.

"August's smile is obviously beautiful. I can't describe it because most of the time, they different. It depends on what his smiling about."

"Describe one thing his always smiling about." Nia says. Oh my gosh. I could feel my cheeks heating up for no reason. Maybe because his sitting here, right next to me or I know which smile I have in mind. I hate being light skinned. "Are you blushing?" Chris asks me. I shook my head quickly. I blushed even more when August turned his body and face to look at me.

Ground swallow me NOW!!!

"Oh my goodness, you blushing even more, now that his looking at you." Gia points out. I hide my face in Aug's chest. He chuckles "Continue." Nia says. I shake my head.

"I'm going to bother you until you do."

"Well when his usually talking to me he has on this play boyish smile."

"And..."

"It's sexy. Ok can we move on. Jacquees-"

"No girl, let's continue, I want to hear more-"

August chuckled. "Ok leave her alone, you can continue." I pursed my lips. I couldn't even look at him. I don't think I've ever complemented him or said it to his face at least. This was definitely awkward. I shouldn't feel awkward, right? I mean I complemented Aaron and I didn't feel uncomfortable and shy. August is my bestfriend, I shouldn't feel shy and awkward and uncomfortable to say stay like this. I should be free, like a bird.

"Quees's smile is like probably one of the most beautiful smiles I've ever come across. It's clean and full and really beautiful, I'll stare at it all day."

Everyone looked at me shocked. I shrug. "What? I said something wrong?"

"No you didn't. Continue." Rizzy said.

"Ok, London, your smile is perfect and pretty just like the Eiffel Tower."

♡♡♡

That's all for this chapter.

I'm so sleepy guys but I'm busy chatting with my friend and we chatting about some interesting shit.

It's 2:25am right now. I need to catch this zzz😴😴

About four chapters left

Yung__Aug_♡Love