Chapter 34

Aaron(Rizzy) POV:

I rub my eyes as I walk down stairs trying to get the sleep out of me. It's 7 o'clock in the morning and shit! Who the fuck is it? I let out a loud sigh and walk through the living room to get to the front door. I look in the peep hole and it's covered up. I suck my teeth and open the door. Only one person does that, and it's my...

"Wassup sis? I see you still cover the peep hole when you come down here." She has on such a big grin on her face. She jumps in my arms and gives me a tight hug. "I missed you so much Aaron, you don't come visit us anymore." I chuckle.

"That's cause I have a job. Something you should be looking for" I help her with her bags and close the door behind me. "Why didn't you call me to fetch you at the airport?"

"I wanted it to be a surprise. So how have you been? Any girlfriends?"

I chuckle and shake my head. "Nah, ain't no girlfriend. I don't have time for a girlfriend."

"Mhm. So, the reason I'm here is because I'm starting a clothing line. I want to create my own clothes. I've got everything done, my research and stuff."

I put her bags in my room and sit on her bed. "This will be your room. So what? You need money?"

She shakes her head. "No. Like I said I have everything I need. I just need a place to stay for a few months."

"You can stay with me, you just gone need to find yourself a job. You don't need to pay for nothing, but you finding a job"

She nods and smiles, giving me a tight hug. "Thank you so much Aaron. I swear I won't disappoint you. I'm going to make you and mom so proud. Watch the space"

"You still getting that job"

She giggles. "And I will. I'll start first thing tomorrow morning"

Chris(Breezy;CB;CBreezy) POV:

I walk in the house and it smells good. I walk in the kitchen and mama is fucking it up. She's blasting some Whitney Houston shit and dancing. I chuckle loudly, causing her to spin so quick with a knife in her hand. I laugh out loud.

"Ah shit, my mama a gangsta. Mu'fuckers wonder why I'm such a gangsta"

She smiles and pulls me into a hug and before I know it she slaps my ass across the face. "Boy! Coming into my house, cursing the fuck out like you outta your damn mind! Boy I'll fight you. It's early in the morning, God forgive him."

I moved my jaw around to loosen it up. "Dang, sorry mama"

"You forgiven. Now come and have breakfast with your mama. Your cousin should be here any moment with his mama"

"Oh? I ain't know he was coming"

"If you remembered you have a family, you'd know"

I sigh as I continue stuffing my face with eggs. Mama's food always good. She definitely knows how to throw it down in the kitchen. "C'mon mama don't start. It's in the morning and I just wanna spend time with my moms"

"Fine. Where's that boy August? I haven't seen him in a while. You should invite him for dinner. I like him, not that boy Curtis. He's a funny boy. Really weird and loud. Always up in my kitchen opening up my fridge and cupboards."

"His a good person though"

"Well he is respectful. He was raised well"

Rita(RiRi)POV:

Aaliyah and I are paging through magazines and on the Internet looking for party ideas. I didn't know it was such a job. She picks up her iPad and swipes right, going through the pictures.

"Ri, I like this one. What do you think? The water slides could be one side and-"

"Ok, maybe we doing the wrong thing. How about you tell me what you have in mind. When you vision your party, what is it like?"

She sips on her juice and sits cris cross apple sauce on the sofa. "Ok, I wanted us to dress as princesses, all of the girls and the boys can dress as princes. I want the entrance to be like a cave, like a jungle. Where we'll put jungle gyms and connect the jungle gym to the water slides. The biggest water slide will drop us in the pool and after we done playing we can paint roses and masks and butterflies. Later on will put on our pyjamas and the clown will have a show. Will have milk or hot chocolate with mash mellows and blueberry cupcakes"

I nod as I write down everything. This girl has all this planned out. "Ok, so you have everything planned out. Since you want this big thing, I'm thinking we get a party planner. I'll call my friend and she'll hook me up. What we can do now though is go show your father what you have in mind and than go shopping for your outfits"

She squeals, jumping up and down. I smile at how excited she is. I love it when kids are happy. She kinda reminds me of my younger self. Care free and not a care in the world.

♡♡♡

Three Povs. I'm getting good at this. I'm trying this new thing of having a lot of Povs in one chapter, not just Rita's and August. Lately I haven't been giving y'all long chapters and that's because I have nothing really interesting to write about, but as soon as I do, it will definitely be a long chapter. Hope y'all love this one.

Yung__Aug_♡Love