Chapter 18

Two weeks later

Rita(RiRi)POV:

I sip on my juice and chuckle. I'm out with Rose and we having lunch. I haven't seen her in two weeks. She was out with her family.

"What hot guy did you meet?" I ask her, smirking at her. She blushes and bits her bottom lip. "So, his 30 and he is running his daddy's business, well he took over years ago. His dark skinned and not really tall and his name is Dewayne"

"So you like him. This Dewayne" I ask her before taking a bit from my burger. She sighs and rolls her eyes. "Not really. I like Breezy, like really, really like him. There's just something about him-"

I cut her off. "He has loads of money. You saw his house and cars and parties and you think you in for the long run."

"No Rita. I don't think we going to get married, but maybe a relationship"

My eyebrows shoot up and I rest my head on my hand. "Well if that's what he wants too. Just be careful, ok? He's dangerous and I don't want you getting hurt. He's known for killing and selling drugs, ok?"

She scoffs, jerking her head back. "Wow, you funny. You are chilling with the same person, only worse. You are going on dates with the Notorious Yungin. Don't judge me and act all holy"

I frown. "I'm not acting holy and I'm not going on dates with him. You are always at his house, ok. I'm not judging you, I'm just saying, be careful"

"Yeah, I hear you. I didn't know Yungin was a married man." Rose said. I frown and look in the direction she's looking. Yungin was with a woman and four girls. I can't really see the kids faces. I roll my eyes and turn around. "Mmmm, me too. Look away, before he sees you staring" I tell Rose. She looks away and smiles. "You mad?"

I frown. "No, I'm not mad. I'm pissed because that nigga took me out on a chopper to Houston for dinner and he has a whole family. I don't care if it was not a date. You don't do that. You don't take another female out to such expensive places, while your wife and kids are at home. I don't want to be labeled as a home wrecker. Friends my foot" I ramble on and on. Rose is just sitting here, listening. I'm never one to complain, she's always the one doing that. "It doesn't matter. No you know what his real motive was. He just wanted to have sex with you. Just stop talking to him. You did that for three months, you good." She gives me advice. I roll my eyes

"You act as though I'm desperate to talk to him. His the one who always talks to me. How do I even ignore him when his always at my work place and when it's not him, it's his friend bothering me. At least his friend is funny"

Rose frowns and leans forward. I click my tongue and bite into my burger. "Which friend? Breezy? My boyfriend?"

I sigh and nod. "Yeah and his not your boyfriend or is he?"

"Yeah he is. We've been kicking it for a while now and fucking. He take me out and buys me anyhing I want. He also pays for my hair and nails"

"Oh, I didn't know if a guy did that, he is your boyfriend. But ok, of you say so. I'll see you tomorrow at school? I need to go and study for my test."

She nod and I left my money on the table and left.

♡♡♡

Right now I'm listening to I'm Alive by Céline Dion. One of my favorite songs

Thank you for 600 views🥺♥️♥️😘

But please vote more or at least comment. Tell me if you like the book or not. And so far, who is your favourite character?

I'm not sure if I've already introduced all the main character. Ohh, no I haven't. I will soon though

Yung__Aug_♡Love