Chapter 36

Omniscient:

"Do you like what we doing so far?" Rita asks Aaliyah. They are outside watching the planners put everything together. Liyah nod with a huge grin on her face. "Yes. What time is my party starting again?"

Rita pulled out her phone. "Well we left with only two hours. I think it's time that you Miss got ready. Your friends and family with be here soon"

She nod jumping up and down. "I can't wait to see my Nanas. You are going to love them. My friends are going to have so much fun"

Liyah went on telling Rita about her friends from kindergarten, while Rita gave Liyah a bath.

Rihanna was downstairs with the twins and Beverly. They were busy with the drinks and kids food. The guys are going to do the meat and August mama and Chantelle's mama are bringing the salads with them.

"Do you think Mama Sheila is going to love Rita?" Beverly queries. They all shrug.

"I Mean she doesn't really have to like her, it's not like they dating. They just friends" Nia, one of the twins say.

"Yeah, but obviously you need your mama's friends to like you. It's kinda awkward when they don't." Beverly pushes.

"My mama don't like you, but you still my friend" Gia, the other twin says. Rihanna laughs a low laugh.

"Why do I get a vibe that you don't like Rita? She's a cool chick. I certainly like her and don't have a problem with her. She's pretty funny."

Nia nod. "Bev has feeling for Aug, but August sees her as a sister."

Rihanna pursed her lips. "Oh, I see"

Beverly sighs. "I just don't understand what he sees. I mean look at me. I'm pretty, I have a banging body and I'll ride for my man"

Rihanna frowned too. "Yeah, look at you."

Nia lets a small chuckle escape from her mouth. Bev's eyebrows furrow. "What's that supposed to mean?"

Rihanna sigh. "I've know August for a long time to know what his type is. Rita is quiet, she's intelligent, she challenges him. She didn't let her situation path her way and future. She's pathing her own future and success. She's bright and she is independent. She might not have anything right now, but she has pride, love, kindness, she's humble. Look at Chantelle, she's also quiet and low key. She's doesn't bother Aug and isn't going around telling people about her kid with him. She's independent and also intelligent."

"That's true and it's not like they are dating. Maybe you should talk to him?" Gia says. Beverly shakes her head. "I've tried that."

"Not seduce the guy, but tell him how you really feel. You made a mistake when you fucked him the first week he hired you. That was a huge mistake. He'll forever see you as someone who gives in easily" Nia preaches.

"I can't help that his sexy and fine. My hormo-"

"Hello ladies" Mama Sheila walks in. The girls stop what they doing and give her a hug.

"Robyn! I didn't know you were back. Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you come see me?"

Rihanna blushes with embarrassment, not knowing what to say.

"Sorry mama. I'll make it up to you"

"You better. Look how grown up you are. Such a beautiful lady"

"Thank you mama Sheila"

"Ma, did you bring the salads?" Gia asks her.

"Girl, they in the car. I'll tell the boys to help me carry them. Where's my son and-"