Chapter 32

A week later

August(Yungin)POV:

I'm sitting in the TV room watching this game and Rita is cleaning. I don't know why she's even doing that. She's still mad at me. I watch her as she cleans. All she's been doing is cleaning this days, if she ain't at work. I move my eyes away from her and continue watching TV. She stands in front of the TV and starts cleaning it. I suck my teeth.

"C'mon, Rita, move man."

"I'm cleaning or you gone clean this house?"

"Man, why are you even cleaning? When are you going to talk to me?"

"We are talking."

I sigh. She's fucking difficult. I pause the game and look at her.

"Come here."

She's silent and continues to clean. I lick over my bottom lip.

"C'mon here, baby girl, let me talk to you." I say, my accent coming out strong. "Just talk, we are in the same room." She says still cleaning

"How are you going to listen while cleaning?"

"I'm a woman, I can multitask." I chuckle and nod. "Yes you can, but I want your undivided attention."

She comes and stands in front of me. I pull her on my lap and lock my arms around her waist so she doesn't get up. "Listen, I'm sorry about that other day. I ain't mean to lash out on you. You forgive me?"

She was silent for a minute than she nod. "Yeah. I forgive you and I'm sorry too, for you know, pouring all that in your hair"

I smirk. "You good. Now stop all this cleaning, I told you I'm going to get someone to do it."

"And I asked you to give me the job. I'll do if for free. You helped me when I was down and gave me a place to stay, the least I can do is clean and cook for you and you won't have to pay no one."

"Nah, I can't let you do that. I invited you here, if you want to do all that, I'm going to have to pay you."

"Fine, I'll give you my banking details"

"You for real forgive me? You not mad at me anymore?"

She smiles and rolls her eyes. "August, I forgive you." I nod and than frown. "Why do you keep calling me August, when I said to call me Aug? I hate that government shit."

"Well I like it. It's more sophisticated and respectful. You also call me Rita"

"Your name already sounds like it's short for something."

My phone vibrates and I pull it out of my pocket. It's Rizzy outside. "I need to bounce. Let me up" I say tapping her thigh. She stands up and I follow. I look at her as she does the same. Shit, she's beautiful. No make up and hair in two buns. I grab her chin and pull her closer, looking her in the eyes. Her breathing picks up. I smirk. She's nervous. I lick my lips and look at hers. Mmmm. I just settle with her forehead. I kiss the left side of her forehead

"What, you wanted me to kiss your lips?" She just shakes her head. "You can kiss me if you want." I smirk at her. What are you saying Aug? You don't just kiss anyone. She's definitely not just anyone. She's so sexy, I'll kiss all over her body. I shake my head and snap out of my train of thoughts, crazy thoughts. "We friends and friends don't kiss. We not friends with benefits." I chuckle and wink at her as I walk out. I hear her fall on the couch and sigh.

"I so should have kissed him. Uuugggg!!! I'm so stupid- oh my gosh, what if he hears...?"

I smirk, I already heard you baby.

♡♡♡

This is a thank you chapter for reaching 3k reads. Let's vote though, please, let's vote more and thank you, really for the views♥️🥺🤗

Yung__Aug_♡Love