Chapter 25

Chris(Breezy; CB; CBreezy; Chris Breezy) POV:

NB! sorry for the many names😂😂😂😂

I walk down stairs, looking for Rose. She's practically moved in with me. "Roslin! Where you at?" I yell out. I walk in the kitchen and she has her earphones in her ears eating. I tap her shoulder, making her jump. I chuckle.

"Wassup baby?"

"You scared me. What?"

"Yeah, sorry. Look you always out here shopping and shit, right?"

She nods her head slowly. "Yeah, why?"

"I need you to give me the best in the business. Someone who can get me fancy dresses. Not your regular date dresses, like some fancy shit. Beyonce type of shit. Awards type of shit."

"Ok, why? What's going on?"

"Its for my nigga, we going somewhere tonight. You got someone or nah?"

"Yeah, I do. So your nigga is going to wear that fancy dress?"

I suck my teeth. "Nah, it's for his date. Listen, I'm going to bounce now, so send me her contacts, alright?"

She nod again. "Who's your date?"

"My date? Ruby"

She frowns.

"Ruby? And who the fuck is that? Why ain't you talking me as your date?"

"Because I've been using her for the longest. It's just for business. I don't mix business with pleasure and she's my friend who has a boyfriend. Listen, don't be mad, because I ain't taking you. I ain't never gone take you because I don't need my business people seeing you or any girl I fuck with. And anyways she knows how to protect herself if anything goes down. I need to run, girl, Yung waiting for me"

She sighs and nods. "I understand. I'm going to see Rita later anyway"

I want to tell her she can't, but I decide against it.

Rita(RiRi)POV:

"You know, I don't understand how you still work here when you have a boyfriend who is fucking rich." Cynthia says. I swallow my saliva and continue helping customers.

"He is not my boyfriend. He is just a friend and why should I suddenly stop working because of him? I don't want his money and I like working anyways" I reply to her stupid statement. I roll my eyes and my manager comes out in front.

"Rita? Who was that dropping you off?" My manager James asks me. I sigh and shut the register hard after helping the last customer. I turn around and look at him. "What does it matter? I'm working ain't I? Can y'all stop asking me some dumb questions. Yes, his fucking rich, but so what? Shit, yall asking me about shit that don't concern work. Ask me about fucking coffee! And Cynthia, stop talking to me with your gold digging ass! You ain't never talked to me, always thought I was beneath you, so don't start talking to me now!" I yell at the both of them.

"I'm your manager, so don't you-" James was cut off by a voice I know so well. "Is there a problem here?"

I turn around to see Rizzy. I sigh and shake my head. "I told y'all to stop coming to my work place, man. My shift ain't over yet"

"So I can't buy coffee?"

"Its too hot for coffee, Aaron."

"Frappuccino?"

I chuckle and shake my head.

"What do you want?"

"I'm here to talk to your nosey manager. Aye, man let me holla at you for a few!"