1~ My arrival

I was so excited to see Kouvr again! I haven't seen her in 3 years! When I stepped out of the car and walked into her my new home, I was so excited!

It all started when I a picture online of my acceptance on UCLA. I could not attend the school though, because I didn't have a place to stay. The scholarship did not come with the dorms, and we did not have enough money to pay for it. That's when my old friend Kouvr reaches out to me. I was surprised at first, because I wasn't famous like her. She offered me a place to stay at the Hype House! She said I would have to start a tiktok, so I downloaded it, and packed my bags for LA!

"Hey Y/N!" Screamed Kouvr, as she ran down the stairs.
"Hey! It's been so long!" I tell her, hugging her tight.
"Let me introduce you to the house!" She says, grabbing my stuff and setting it down.
"First we have my boyfriend Alex,
and Chase! I've been friends with Y/N since middle school!" She tells Chase and Alex.
"Hey!" They say, then go back to playing their video games.
"Hi!" I tell them.
"Okay next, this is Calvin and this is Patrick! They are the wild ones in this house!" She laughs, as Calvin kicks Patrick with stilts on.
"On the couch we have the girls! Addison, Avani, Charli, and Dixie!"
"Follow me Y/N, I am going to introduce you to  Thomas, and James and Jack, who are twins!" She says, bring me to the kitchen.
"I'm Jack, and this is James!" Jack tells me.
"Hello! I'm Y/N!" I tell them.
"Come! Thomas is over here, he wants to meet you." Kouvr says, taking my hand.
"You must be Y/N!" Thomas says, shaking my hand.
"And you must be Thomas! Nice to meet you!" I say.
"See! I told you she was a nice polite girl!" Kouvr tells Thomas.
"Lets go outside, the rest of the house is there," Thomas tells Kouvr and I.
We follow Thomas outside to the beautiful pool.
"BOYS! Come meet our newest hype house member!" Thomas screams to the boys in the pool.
The boys come running out of the pool and on the the balcony.
"Wassup baby girl" A blond boy says.
"Um... Hi," I tell him.
"I'm Nick, this is Ryland, and that's Tony and Ondreaz." Nick says.
"I'm Y/N." I tell them.
"What a pretty name," Tony tunes in.
"Thanks," I say.
"Well, that's everyone in the house except Connor and Wyatt. I don't know where they are. Do you want to put your stuff in your room and settle down?" Kouvr asks.
"Sure." I tell her.
"You will be in Daisy's room. She left the hype house." She tells me.
"Let me help you with your stuff," Tony says.
"Thanks," I tell him, as he carries my stuff up the stairs.
He smiles at me and winks. Damn he's hot, I think to myself.

I already know living here is going to be a lot of fun.