14~ A college party

Next thing you know, Jason is inviting me to a party on campus. I wanted time without Tony. I wanted to make him jealous, but going to this party I definitely didn't want to cheat on him. I go to my closet and find one of my s*xy outfits.

The party starts in 30 minutes, so I just touched up my makeup

The party starts in 30 minutes, so I just touched up my makeup. I put on my air force ones and grab my mini black purse.

I go downstairs and wait for Jason to pick me up.
"Where are you going? I heard you and Tony got in a fight," Ondreaz asks me.
"To a party with my friend," I tell him.
"Be safe. Don't drink, and send me the address because I'll pick you up. I don't want you to drive back with a boy," He tells me.
"Thanks. Please don't tell Tony where I'm going," I tell him. "I just want a break and I want to do what I want without Tony telling me what I can and can't do," I say.
"I get it. Tony can get a little controlling and gets jealous something. I know he really likes you and wants to protect you," He tells me.
"Yeah I know," I say looking at my phone. "Well my rides here," I say, opening the door.
"Okay send me the address as soon as you get there," He tells me.
"Will do," I say, and walk out.

I get into Jason's car.
"Hey," Jason says as I put on my seatbelt.
"Hi," I say.
"So who was that guy who picked you up," He asks me.
"To be honest he is no one to me right now," I tell him sighing.
"Oh yeah?" He asks. "Well this party is going to be fun. Some of my other friends from different majors are going to be there," He tells me.
"Cool." I tell him.
"By the way you look really nice," He says smiling.
"Thanks, you too!" I tell him.

We finally arrive to the party, and I send Ondre my location. Ondre writes back that he will pick me up in 2 hours.

Jason leads me inside the frat house. There are people smoking, drinking, and having fun if you know what I mean. We get into the kitchen and I see 3 boys and 2 girls hanging around a table.
"Hey," Jason says to them.
"Who's your friend?" A boy asks.
"Oh this is Y/N. Y/N this is Ava, Lily, Dan, Peter, and Matt," He says, pointing at each one as he says there name.
"Want a drink?" Dan asks and hands me a red cup.
"Thanks," I say and smile.
Dan is very tall and has large muscles. He also has a snake tattoo on his wrist.
"So your majoring in English? Right baby girl?" Dan asks as the others talk.
"Yeah," I say, feeling weird.

I go on my phone and ask Ondre to pick me up. I tell him I don't feel comfortable because of this boy.
"I don't- I don't feel good," I say.
"You can lay down in my room," Dan tells me. "Jason I'm taking her upstairs to lay down," He tells the group?
"Okay," Jason says grabbing another drink.

Dan pulls me upstairs to his room and lays me on the bed. My vision starts to drift, and I feel Dan take off my clothes.
"Please no," I say.
"Shut up and eat my c*ck," He says as he takes it out of his pants.
"No!" I scream.

Next thing I know I see Ondre run in and punch the boy.
"She said no!" He shouts as he pushes him away. "Try to get your clothes on Y/N! We are going!" He says as he holds Dan down.

I struggle and put my clothes on. Once I'm done, Ondre picks me up and puts me in the car.

We arrive home and Ondre walks in with me in his arms.
"TONY!" He screams as Tony runs downstairs shirtless and in his boxers. He has a slight boner.
"What the f*ck were you doing?" He asks Tony.
"Nothing," He says as a girl walks next to him in lingerie.
"What the f*ck Tony! Your hooking up with another girl while the girl you love is about to get r*ped!" He shouts taking me upstairs.
"What? I didn't know she was-," Tony says but gets cut off.
"Go continue what your doing while I help your girl," Ondre tells him.
"It's not like we were together anyways. Plus I don't want to be with a cheater anyways," I say, my emotions taking over and tears running out of my eyes. "I hate you Tony!" I scream.
"Calm down Y/N let's go lay down and rest," Ondre tells me.
He brings me to my bed and lays me down.
"Let me get you some water and clean clothes," He tells me.
"No... Ondre please just stay with me," I say, crying.
"Okay," He says, tucking me in and sitting on the edge of the bed.
"You've been taking care of me really well," I say.
"I plan on continuing to take care of you, whatever happens between you and Tony," He says, and leans down and kisses me forehead.

I have mixed emotions and feeling right now and I'm not sure if it's the alcohol...