45~ What is life?

I just couldn't call Ondre. The only person I knew I should call, was Jason. It worked out perfectly because he was already out driving. I hop into his car and we decide to go back to his place.

He recently moved into an apartment and he has the cutest dog named Goldie. We sit on the couch and watch Outer Banks, and I pet Goldie.
"I can't believe your really over Y/N!" Jason says and I shake my head.
"Jason can we please stop talking about this! Let's talk about you and your life. Oh I know, how about you tell me what you wanted to tell me at the pharmacy," I suggest and his face goes down.
"Oh...um this is going to sound so weird Y/N! I was shocked this happened because it was so rare...," He tells me.
"What happened Jason?" I ask him with a soft voice.
"I was having some trouble getting you know...um...," He says and I nod my head.
"Yeah I know what you mean," I say and he continues.
"I went to the doctor and they did some other tests. Turns out um... I'm sterile," He says and starts to cry.
"Jason I'm so sorry!" I say giving him a hug.
"It's fine. I've always wanted to adopt anyways," He says smiling.
He looks at me for a bit, our eyes stay locked. My hand carefully caresses his cheek, and the other hand wipes away his tears. He leans in, our lips almost touching. His breath is minty and hot against my skin. All the sudden the door flies open.
"Jason! Karen got another employee fired today!" A guy says slamming to the door.
He sees us and laughs.
"Welcome. I'm Nathaniel. I must warn you, any STDs you may catch here, we aren't responsible," He says smiling at me.
"Oh no... Jason and I are just friends," I say smiling back.
"Doesn't look like it sweetie," Nathaniel says to me.
"Well, I was just about to go before you came. See you guys later. Thanks for everything Jason, and we will talk later," I say grabbing my stuff and walking out.

What the f*ck just happened. Jason just tried to kiss me, not to mention I feel really bad about what he just told me. Im so confused, and today has been one of the worst days in my life. And Nathaniel who I'm guessing is Jason's roommate, already hates me and thinks I'm a sl*t. I'm left at the same place as I was earlier, with no ride! It's almost 1 o'clock and I need to get home. I never take an Uber or a taxi so I call Dre.
"Dre please pick me up. I've just had the worst day ever. I don't want to use you or anything, but I have no one and I have class tomorrow! I promise I'll explain everything, and if you don't want to pick me up I'll just call another friend," I say into the phone.
"Send me your location, I'm on my way... babygirl," Ondre says hanging up after.
I'm sure he didn't mean that at the end!