20~ Talking with Tony

After our classes I went to lunch with Jason and his friends. Matt, Peter, Lily, and Ava were there and luckily Dan wasn't there. Ava and Lily ran up to me to give me a hug.
"I'm sorry girl," Ava tells me.
"Yeah we didn't know Dan was like that," She tells me guiding me to sit down.
I talk with the girls and boys for the rest of the lunch, and they were pretty cool. They were nothing like Dan and I was happy I found a group of friends.

After lunch I finish the rest of my classes and meet Jason outside where his car is parked. He drives me back to the Hype House and we talk along the way. Once we get there I see Ondre sitting on the stairs. I say goodbye to Jason and walk over to Dre.
"Y/N can we talk about the kiss?" He asks me.
"Yeah sure," I tell him sitting next to him.
"Do you regret it?" He asks me.
"No, do you?" I ask him looking straight into his eyes.
"No. I was scared you were going to say you regretted it," He tells me. "After that kiss I couldn't stop thinking about you. Can I take you out?" He asks me.
"Yeah I guess. I'm going to go talk to Tony and then we can hangout," I tell him.
Ondre looks at me in horror after I mention I'm going to talk to Tony.
"Dre! Don't worry I'm just going to tell him we can be friends, and ask him why he cheated," I say getting up.
"Nothing else?" He asks.
"Nothing else Dre," I tell him noticing he was getting a little jealous.
"Okay you go talk to him I'm going to get us some food," He tells me.
"Okay," I say running upstairs to Tony and Dre's room.
"Tony can we talk?" I ask banging on the door.
He opens the door up, surprised to see me, and invites me in.
"Y/N, I'm so sorry. I feel like shit that I lost the most beautiful girl ever," Tony tells me.
"Well Tony, it's not always about beauty. I just can't believe you didn't trust me enough, and you thought I was going to cheat on you. So then you brought another girl back just to get back at me and make yourself feel better because your insecure!" I shout at him.
"I'm sorry! She was my ex girlfriend. I didn't know you were almost r*ped!" He shouts back at me.
"You know Tony, I have nothing else to say to you. Obviously this won't work out!" I shout pointing at both of us.
"It will work out! You will see! I'm in love with you!" He tells me.
"Well I don't love cheaters," I say and walk out.
I get near the stairs and Tony chases after me.
"Wait!" He screams grabbing me.
"Don't touch me!" I yell at him and he lets go of me causing me to fall down the stairs.
I blank out but deep inside I hate Tony.