21~ The accident

I wake up in the hospital. I feel pain in my leg and look down to see it in a cast. He did this to me. I have to wear a cast because of him. I'm going to have to look at the cast everyday and be reminded of him.
"Hey," Ondre says coming towards me.
"Hi," I tell him.
"Do you remember what happened baby?" He asks me and I get butterflies when he calls me baby.
"Tony basically pushed me down the stairs," I tell him.
"You rolled down and the doctors are surprised you have no brain injuries. I caught the top of your head from crashing onto the floor. I'm sorry I couldn't catch your leg. It twisted under your when you rolled down," He tells me.
"So I broke my leg?" I ask him.
"Yeah it snapped it was in a weird position under your body. Don't worry I'll help you and make sure it heals," He explains to me.
I have nothing else that is broken so should be fine. Plus usually people die from falling down the stairs or get serious injuries. I'm glad I rolled down and Ondre caught my head.

After the doctor came in and explained details.
We decided to head back to the hype house. I slowly but surly got changed and ready to go.
"Sorry everyone wasn't here. I was the only person who could go in the ambulance and agreed to stay so you wouldn't be stressed. I had to tell the people at the hospital and the ambulance that I was your boyfriend so Tony is a bit pissed off," Ondre explains to me.
"I don't want to see Tony. I know he never meant to push me but he keeps hurting me," I tell him as I Ondre helps me up and hands me crutches. "Thanks Ondre. All you ever do is help me and I'm so thankful that I have you," I tell him. "I'm sad I can't do a lot of things though," I tell him as we walk slowly out of the hospital.
"Hey. It's okay we can still do some fun things together," He tells me smiling.
"Like what?" I ask him.
"I could take you out on a date, and we could hangout more," He tells me which makes me smile.
"Sure Dre," I say and he kisses my forehead we get into the elevator.

We arrive at the hype house and everyone comes running over to me to see if I'm okay. Even Tony comes running over.
"Can we talk? I want to apology please," He begs.
"Fine but I need my caretaker Ondre to be there," I say and we all go into the kitchen to talk.
"I'm sorry Y/N for everything I've done. I'm so f*cking in love with you so please don't leave me," He cries.

I was shocked I didn't know he was in love with me. Ondre was kind of shocked too. This is going to be harder than I thought but I know what I'm going to do.