37~ The test

Addison arrived at CVS and I decided to go in by my self. I picked up all of the pregnancy tests she told me to buy and I go to check out. When I turn the corner who do I see? No other person but Jason. I haven't ever seen Jason like this. He has tears in his eyes and his eyes are red.
"Y/N...," He says as he sees me.
He looks down and sees the pregnancy tests in my hand.
"Hey Jason," I say going over to him. "What's wrong?" I ask him and I give him a hug.
"It's nothing. I know your going through your own things...," He says looking down.
"I'm sorry Jason. When you ever want to talk about it we can meet up," I say smiling.
"Okay. Does your boyfriend know?" He says and pointing to my pregnancy test.
"Oh no. I know he's going to freak out. My friend drived me here," I tell him as I go to check out.
"You should tell him. He's going to be super upset if you don't. If I was in this situation I really want to know," He says.
"Well. Not my boyfriend. He's going to be p*ssed off," I say as the lady bags up my stuff and I hand her my money.
"I'm sorry," He says as he goes to the other cash register.
"It's fine. Are you sure you don't want to talk about what happened with you?" I ask him and he shakes his head.
"Now is not the time. Later you text me and we can go out to coffee. You can share your news and I'll share mine," He says smiling.
"Okay," I say as the lady hands me my stuff.
"Bye Y/N!" He says as he hands the cashier his debit card.
"Bye Jason," I say as I head back to Addison's car.

We finally get back home and I go straight up to the bathroom to take all of the tests. I pee on each of them as Addison sits in our bedroom waiting. God I'm so glad I don't share a bedroom and bathroom with Tony right now.

I wait for all of pregnancy tests to show the results. I got 3 and I watched as the results came in.
Positive
Positive
Positive
F*ck! What am I going to do?!

I quickly run out of the bathroom crying and Addison immediately knows the results.