13~ A new friend

When I arrived to my first class, I was one of the first people in the class. I sat in the second row. The room started to fill up as the class was about the begin. A boy came and sat next to me.
"Hey I'm Jason," He says smiling.
"I'm Y/N!" You tell him.

You don't chat much because the professor gives a lecture the whole time. At the end of class you pack up your stuff and get ready to head to your next class.
"So what class do you have next?" He asks me.
"Creative writing," I tell him, as we walk out of the class together.
"Me too!" He says.
I study the boys features. He is tall and muscular, and has green eyes. He is very handsome. But I'm with Tony. I'm not really with him, we just like each other. So maybe it won't hurt to become friends with Jason.
"That's cool," I tell him, smiling.
"I don't really know anyone," He tells me.
"Same," I say, as we walk to the class.
"I'm glad I got to meet such a beautiful girl," He says.
"Thanks," I say, as we walk around the campus.

We finally get to our class, and we don't chat much after. We write down notes, and he compliments my writing, and asks questions, things like that.

After class we both go to different classes. We exchange numbers and decide to meet up and go to a cafe for lunch.

My class finally ends, and I walk to the cafe that Jason showed me.
"Hey," He says, waving to me from a table.
"Hi!" I tell him.
"What do you want to eat? I'll buy it for you," He tells me.
"You don't have to-," I tell him, but I am cut off.
"No! I want to!" He says, smiling.
"Okay I'll take a sandwich and an iced coffee," I tell him, and he gets up to order.

He brings my sandwich and coffee to the table, along with some soup and water.
"So what brings you to UCLA?" He asks.
"It's near my family and it's a great school," I tell him as I eat my sandwich.
"That's cool," He says sipping his soup.
"What about you?" I ask him.
"My dad is a dean here," He tells me.
"That's fun!" I say.
"No he's a rich snob," He tells me.
"Oh I'm sorry," I tell him.
"It'd fine. I'm just trying to get my English degree so I can be a screenwriter," He tells me.
"We both want to be writers. I want to be an author and write books though," I tell him.
"We have a lot in common," He tells me.

We end up sharing our schedules and going to our classes. We had the last class together. At the end of class I get a text message from Tony saying he is waiting outside. I tell Jason goodbye and head to the parking lot. I see Tony's Tesla and get in. I hear someone calling my name and I look to see Jason.
"Y/N! You left your book," He says, giving it to me.
"Oh thanks," I say, putting it in my bag.
"Well I'm going to get going," He says, as soon as he sees Tony.
"See you later Jason," I say, as Tony starts driving.
"Who the f*ck was that?" Tony asks.
"Oh it's my new friend," I tell him.
"He's not looking to be your friend. He want to f*ck you Y/N," Tony tells me.
"Tony stop," I tell him. "I actually made a friend and your jealous," I say, crossing my arms.
"I'm not jealous. Did you see the way he ways looking at you?" He asks.
"Just stop Tony. I was having a good day and then you ruined it," I say as we arrive back home.
I get out of the car and run upstairs to my room and slam the door. I hear Tony behind me calling after me.

I like Tony, but he needs to accept who I'm friends with. I'm not going to have him tell me who I can and can't be friends with. So I text Jason, and ask if he wants to hangout.