7~ Tony's point of view (MATURE)

I storm upstairs after I see Y/N and my brother hugging. I'm not usually the type to get jealous, but I just didn't want Ondre hugging her. I know Y/N and I aren't together, but I don't want her to fall for another guy. I thought Ondre knew I liked her. I told him I was into her, and I couldn't believe he would ever try to get with her.

I slam my bedroom door behind me, and plop on me bed, pissed as ever. Next thing you know Ondre walks in and sits next to me.
"What do you want?" I ask him.
"Y/N was hungry so I gave her my sandwich. And she hugged me because she was apologizing from drinking to much, when I told her not to at the party. Nothing else happened bro," I tell him.
"I believe you," I tell him.
"I know you like her, why would I take my little bro's girl?" He asks me.
"I know. I feel like a d*ck," I say.
"Go apologize," He tells me.
"Yeah," I say, getting up and going to her room.

I lightly knock on the door and walk in. She is sitting on her bed crying.
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been a d*ck?" I say sitting next to her.
"Yeah you shouldn't have," I she tells me, crossing her arms.
"I guess I kind of got jealous," I say, wiping her tears away.
"You know I would never do that!" She tells me.
"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry," I say. "How about I make it up to you," I say.
"How?" She says.
"Let me take you out tomorrow. It's a date," I tell him.
"A date?" She says smiling.
"Yeah, I know you want to take things slow. Let's go on our first date," I say. "Let's get you in bed, I want you to be ready at 12pm," I tell her tucking her in. "Sleep well," I say, kissing her forehead.
"Goodnight," She says, smiling.

I walk back to my room feeling proud. I go to the bathroom, and wash my face. I look down and notice I have a b*ner. She did this to me. She makes me feel this way. I take it out of my pants, and start touching it. I stroke it up and down and think about her. How beautiful she is. How nice her t*ts are, and how they jiggle up and down as she walks. How I always want to slap her curvy a*s. It felt so good, touching myself and thinking of her. I move my hand quicker and think about her more. I open my Instagram and go to a picture of her in a bikini. I stare at her cleavage, and look at her a*s that pops out of her thong bikini bottoms. I finish in my hand. That was one of the best times, I have ever got off.

I just want her to spit on it.