41~ What comes next

"Hide in my closet," I whisper to Ondre who nods and gets into the closest. I unlock the door and quickly get on the bed and put my hand in my pants.
"Oh!" Tony says seeing me like this.
I roll my eyes and pull my hand out of my pants.
"No no, keep going if your h*rny," He says to me.
"No, you ruined it for me," I say looking at him. "So what do you want?" I ask him and he smiles.
"I wanted to apologize. I was a real d*ck earlier and I didn't mean any of the things I said. I'm so sorry baby, and I love you so much," He says kissing me.
"Okay," I say to him and he frowns.
"Wait how did you get home?" Tony asks me.
"Oh Dre drove me," I say going onto my phone. "I need to make a doctors appointment, do you want to come?" I ask him and he nods.
"Of course. I'm going to go find Dre and talk to him," Tony says walking out of my room.
I quickly motion for Dre to get out and he slips out of the closet and runs out of my room.

I make my doctors appointment and lay in bed rubbing my tummy. This isn't going to that bad, right? I doze off thinking about our new life that will come in 9 months.

The next day I wake up early for my appointment. Tony decides to Come with me and we drive over to the doctor, Tony's hand on my thigh the whole time.

When we arrive I check in, do some paperwork, and go into the room and put on a gown. The doctor finally comes in. We tell her what we have been experiencing, and that we think I'm pregnant, due to the 3 pregnancy tests. She checks me out, asks a few questions, and takes a few samples.

About an hour later she comes back into the room.
"I'm so sorry to say this, but your not pregnant...," She says softly.
I get a bit sad, but this was what we wanted right? We didn't want to have kids anyways, right?
"The drugs you took to help the pain of your leg caused the fake pregnancy test," She says and I nod my head.
I don't even look over at Tony. I bet he's happy.
"Why is my period late then?" I ask her.
"Well, I'm thinking it's because of stress. Your body weight seems to be fine, but do you get stressed a lot?" She asks me kindly.
I look at Tony and he nods with his head down.
"I guess I do," I say to the doctor.
"Well that may have an affect on your period and cause it to delay. Try not to stress," She says as she types into her computer.

A little while later we drive back to the Hype House. Tony hasn't said a word the whole ride home, and I'm not going to talk either. The only reason why I feel okay right now, is because his hands softly sits on my thigh massaging up and down my leg. He even took the long way home so he could do this to me.