38~ Telling Tony

Addison runs up to me.
"It's okay! We still don't know! It could be a mistake like how it was a mistake for Mia," She says wiping a tear away from my face.
"Yeah right," I say sitting on my bed.
"Maybe you should tell Tony. You have to tell him Y/N," She says hugging me.
"Okay," I say standing up.

I wipe my tears off and stand at Tony's door. I knock on the door and shortly after Tony opens it.
"Hey. What's wrong?" He says pulling me into a hug.
"Tony...," I say as I sit on his bed.
"Hey guys!" Ondre says walking into the room.
"Ondre shut up," Tony says glaring at him. "Baby. I know what's wrong. I'm sorry for being a d*ck. Can I take you shopping? Let you buy whatever you want?" He asks me, rubbing my back.
"Okay fine," I say standing up.
"Let's go then," He says and I gather my stuff.
I guess I could just tell him later...

We arrived at the mall and the first store I dragged Tony into was Pink. Tony bought me a sweatshirt, along with a cute bra and panties set that he thought would look cute on me.

 Tony bought me a sweatshirt, along with a cute bra and panties set that he thought would look cute on me

I took Tony into a few other stores and he bought me a few other cute things. We even went to Athleta and he bought me some leggings before we went to the food court to eat.

 We even went to Athleta and he bought me some leggings before we went to the food court to eat

I sit in the food court waiting for Tony to come back with our food. Should I tell him? Should I do it in public so he doesn't make a big scene?

He finally comes back to the table.
"Tony I have to tell you something...," I say and as he sits down. "You know I really love you. I don't want you to get mad when I tell you this...," I say looking down.
"What is it? I promise I won't get mad," He says with a smile on his face.
"I'm pregnant...," I say.