30~ Birthday love

I lay on my bed in just my bra and panties. Tony sits on the bed and slowly takes off my panties. I'm soaking wet and Tony spreads my legs open.
"Someone's soaking," Tony says brushes his finger against my entrance.
"How could I not be?" I say and Tony pushes a finger into me.
A moan escapes my mouth and I try to close my legs to let my throbbing p*ssy relax. Instead, Tony pushes my legs back open and starts pumping his finger in and out.
"How does that feel? Need another finger?" He asks and I moan.
He takes my moan as a yes, and pushes another finger on.
"It feels soo good," I moan and Tony laughs.
"Want me to eat you out baby?" He asks and I nod. "What do you want?" He asks me grinning.
I hate this. He's teasing me and making me beg him to eat me out.
"To eat me-," I say but I'm cut off by Tony's tongue on my cl*t. "Oh god Tony!" I moan as he licks my bud.
It feels soo good. His two fingers and pumping in and out and his wet pink lips at sucking on my bud. I can't help but moan and tug on his hair which makes him groan too.
"Feel good?" He asks taking his mouth away from my sweet spot.
"Yess," I hiss and push his head back on me.
"I'm going to come!" I say and he stops eating me out and just pumps his fingers in and out while fingering me with his other hand.

I finally come around his fingers and he takes them out and licks me off of him. He goes down to my entrance and and licks me clean.
Then, he gets up and grabs a condom from his pants back pocket. He tears is open with his teeth and my hands play with his b*ner as he gets it out of the package.
"Baby let go so I can put it on," He says and tosses the packet on the ground.
I let go and he quickly puts it on.
"Your so beautiful. Happy birthday mamas," He says and sticks his tip in. "Let's go slow and savor this moment," He says pushing in slowly.
I moan with satisfaction and he slowly moves in and out.

~30 minutes later~
"Yes Tony!" I moan as he pumps in and out.
"F*ck!" He says coming into the condom.
He continues at a steady pace until I finally come around him.
"That felt soo good!" I moan as he pulls out.
"It was my best times," He says taking off the condom.
"Me too! Birthday s*x is always the best," I say smiling.

I lay there naked on the bed and Tony picks up the wrapper from the ground and take it to the bathroom to throw away. He comes back and joins me on the bed.

My birthday might of not of been great with Ondre, but Tony really made it up to me. I'm glad I gave him another chance. This was one of my best birthdays! Let's just hope he doesn't blow it.