19~ Making it right with Jason

After I kissed Ondre I went back to my room and got ready for bed. I've been avoiding Tony whenever I've seen him in the house, and I'm glad I no longer have to avoid Ondre. But tomorrow when I make it right with Tony, how will he feel about me kissing his brother. Well he cheated on me and had s*x with another girl, and I broke it off with him. So technically what I did with Ondre is not cheating since we're not even together. I was nervous about seeing Jason. We agreed to meet early so we could talk about it, but I was still scared. I knew I had to do it though.

I did my basic night time routine and then got into my pajamas and went to bed.

The next morning I got up and showered. Then I did a simple makeup routine and put on this cute outfit.

Afterwards, I went downstairs made some coffee, and stole a waffle that Ondre was making

"Hey!" He playfully screamed at me.
"I'm hungry," I said biting into my waffle. "This is good Dre," I tell him. "Will you cook for me everyday?" I ask him.
"Maybe if your nice," He tells me and I laugh.
I start to walk to the door and but Ondre stops me.
"Where you going?" He asks me.
"Kouvr is driving me to school," I say. "She's waiting outside for me," I tell him. "And we're taking Alex's car!" I say getting excited.
"Where's my hug?" He asks me.
"Oh sorry," I say as I give a him a hug.
"Have a nice day. Don't let that Jason boy get to you," He tells me.
"Okay," I say as I run out and hop into the car with Kouvr.

The whole ride to campus Kouvr was telling me what to say and telling me I got this.

When we arrived I went to a cafe to meet Jason.
"Hey," He says.
"Hey...," I say sitting down at the table he was sitting at.
"I'm sorry Y/N. I didn't know my friend would do that. We cut him out of the group," He tells me.
"Oh," I say.
"I really want to be your friend and I want you to hangout with my group. I promise I won't let anything like that happen again. I'm sorry. I didn't know he would do that and was like that. I should of followed you guys," He tells me.
"Thanks Jason. This wasn't as hard as I thought it would be," I tell him smiling.
"So do you want to join the group and I at lunch? I know the girls want to talk to you," He tells me.
"Yeah. Okay," I tell him, and we get up to walk to our class together.
That wasn't so bad. Now I only have to talk to Tony...