34~ A new day

I woke up in bed, and I was happy as ever. This video of Tony and I was deleted and I was happy as ever. Tony was holding me in his and his head was in my chest. The only bad things were that Ondre is coming today, and it's so hard sharing a room with Tony. Tony's things are literally everywhere. I have no space and it's been a day, but the room literally looks like a pigs pen.
"Tony," I say waking him up.
"Yes?" He mumbles groaning.
"Will you pick up the room? Your things are all over," I say.
"Later," He says and turns his back towards me in the bed.
"No now," I say with sass.
"I said later," He says rudely.
"Well guess what Tony, I'm going to ask Thomas if I can get another room," I say getting up.
"Fine by me," He says and closes his eyes.
I fix my appearance up, and quickly go to the kitchen. Thomas is eating some food.
"Hey Thomas, I was wondering if I can switch rooms. Tony and I in the same room isn't working," I say and he smiles.
"Yeah of course. You can be in a room with Addison. It's right next to Tony's room and I'll have Ondre bunk with Tony," He says and I smile.
"Thanks I'll move my stuff in right now," I say going back to my room.
"No problem Y/N! Keep up the good work!" He says and I laugh.

I go back to Tony's room and gather my stuff.
"Where are you going?" He asks sitting up.
"I'm going to Addisons room. This won't work all we do is fight," I say and he looks down.
"Yeah okay," He says and lays back in bed.
I roll my eyes and continue to grab my stuff. I go to Addison's room and she smiles.
"Welcome," She says as I settle in the room.
"Thank you," I say as I start to organize my side of the room.

Addison talks with me the whole time as I unpack. Once I'm finally done, we go to the kitchen to see the others. I decide I didn't want to talk with everyone so I explore the house. I take the elevator down to explore different parts of the house. I stop at a floor and the door opens and Ondre is standing there with his luggage. I get out of the elevator so he can get in and decide to wait for it to come back down.
"Actually Y/N can we talk?" He says and I nod.