16~ What I did (Tony's POV)

F*ck! I feel like I lost everything. I lost that beautiful girl who always made me smile. My jealousy made me do a terrible thing not only to her but also myself. I used to be a cheater long ago. I thought I would never do that again but that small amount of jealousy hit me like a hormone. I know she probably won't forgive me. I loved her though. She most likely won't get to hear me say it. But I still do love her and I won't stop loving her.

Why did I cheat on her you might ask. After I saw that Jason boy, I know he would be competition. After all he is good looking. He's like one of those jocks all the girls like. I knew I probably would have no chance against him, so I tried to tell her he was one of those f*ckboys and that's where I lost. Turns out I'm one of the f*ckboys.

I saw her leave with Jason after she got in an argument with me. You could tell she was going to a party and I thought she would f*ck him to take her anger out on me. So I invited one of my flings over to get even at her and Jason. Turns out Jason left her with some boy and Y/N almost got r*ped. I'm thankful for my brother for stopping him, but honestly that should of been me.

I should of going to the party with her, showing Jason who's boss. Maybe even trying to become friends with Jason and letting him know I have a thing for him. But I was so stupid and messed up.

I know it's bad to lie but if stupid Jessica would of not of walked out of my room we would of been fine. But I guess that's my karma, and I get what I deserved. I just want to talk to her and tell her how sorry I am. I'm such a d*ck. I lost out on so much. I was thinking about what we should name our kids. But I guess that's what happens when you don't use your brain. When you try to be better than someone else instead of being the bigger person.

In my heart I knew she wouldn't cheat on me with that boy. I screwed everything up and I would do anything to make it up to her. I even wanted to ask her to be my girlfriend. I'm still going to try to make that happen but I'm going to try to gain her trust. Try to be friends with her again and show her how truly sorry I am.

Would you give me a second chance?