28~ When the party's over

~Y/N's POV~
"Ondre I can't keep this in any longer. You are so nice and every girl deserve a guy like you, but my heart is somewhere else and I'm so sorry," I say as a few tears run down my face.
"Oh do you like my brother Tony, the one who f*cking cheated on you?" He asks me looking upset.
"I'm sorry Ondre," I say looking around the room.
Everyone looks so sad and I feel so bad. The only thing I can do is run upstairs.

~Ondre's POV~
I was so f*cking pissed. This is what I expected though. Y/N choose the the dreamy f*ck boy brother. This was my worst fear, not only to lose Y/N, but to lose her to Tony.
"YOU DID THIS!" I scream through the silent room at Tony.
"No you tried to force s*x on her last night!" Tony yells at me. "At least I can even f*ck her," Tony says smirking.
"F*ck her? She said you guys never had s*x," I say confused.
"Made her feel better last night," Tony says walking to the kitchen.
"Well at least I'm not a cheater!" I say.
I'm disgusted they had s*x last night.
"Give up Ondre. I love you bro but you know this girl is mine and you did this to her on her birthday," He says walking back in. "If you can excuse me, I need to check on my girlfriend," He says going upstairs.
I just sit there in confusion and sadness.

~Tony's POV~
I walk upstairs to Y/N's room and open the door. She is sitting on her bed crying.
"Hey,"' I say sitting next to her.
"Hey," She says still sobbing.
"I'm sorry," I tell her as I rub her back.
"It's fine. I had to do what was right," She tells me.
"I know. When you calm down will you meet me in the garden?" I ask her and she nods her head. "Wear the dress Dixie gave you," I tell her and she smiles.
"Okay Tony," She says rubbing her eyes.
"I love you and I'm not going to let anything ruin your birthday so meet me there in 10 minutes," I say and give her a kiss.
"Will you bring my presents up for me?" She asks in a shy little voice.
"Of course. I'll be right back princess," I say leaving the room.
Ondre is no where to be seen, so I walk down where all of the other members are sitting.
"Tony we have to talk about this tomorrow okay?" Thomas asks me as I gather the presents.
"Yeah okay," I say walking upstairs.
I give Y/N her presents and she smiles. Kouvr even comes up and give Oliver to her so they can have some bonding time. I just can't wait to see her in that s*xy dress and her face when she sees the surprise I have for her.