8~ The date

My alarm went off at 10 am. At first I was mad that I had to wake up, but then I realized Tony was going to take me out on a date.

I jumped out of excited as can be. I raced to my bathroom, turned on the shower, took off my clothes, and hopped in. The whole time I showered, I thought about Tony. How cute he was, and how he made me feel special.

Once I got out of the shower, I picked out a simple outfit. I didn't know where Tony was taking me, but I bet it was for lunch.

I put on this outfit, since it was cute and simple

I put on this outfit, since it was cute and simple. And because I wanted to show off my a*s to Tony.

I brush out my hair and and leave it down. Next I do a natural makeup, and check myself out in the mirror. Damn I look cute! I check my phone and it says 11:36.

I head downstairs just so I can be early. There I see Tony, fine as ever leaning against the stairs railing.

 There I see Tony, fine as ever leaning against the stairs railing

"Hey beautiful," He says, smiling.
"Hey," I say, blushing.
"You ready to go?" He asks, grabbing his car keys.
"Yeah," I say, following him to his Tesla.

He starts the car and drives out of the driveway.
"Where are we going?" I ask him.
"We are going to order some food at Panda Express and go on a picnic," He tells me.
"Sounds fun," I tell him.

We arrive at Panda Express, and go inside.
"Hello welcome to Panda Express, what can I get you?" The lady says.
"I would like an entree of chow mein, orange chicken, and broccoli beef," Tony tells the lady.
"And for you Miss," She asks you.
"I'd like and entree of chow mein, and double orange chicken," You say.
"Anything else?" She asks.
"2 fountain drinks," Tony answers for you.

You get your food and head to the fountain drinks. Tony gets a coke and you get a root beer.
"Let's go so we can eat our lunch at the park," He tells me.

I follow him outside and we get into his car and drive to the park.

Once we arrive, we park, grab our food, and we go to a picnic bench.
"Is it good?" Tony asks.
"Yeah," I say.
"Here try some of my beef broccoli," He tells me, holding out his fork.
He feeds me the food off of his fork.
"Yummy," I giggle, wiping my mouth.
"So how many followers do you have on tiktok now?" He asks.
"2,000. I don't really mind, because I don't want to be famous," I tell him.
"Why not?" He asks.
"I don't want the pressure and I lots of people are toxic. Plus I have to deal with college," I tell him.
"Oh did you have class today?" He asks me.
"I'm majoring in a English and before school started I got a internship.I don't get paid, but I don't have to go to class 2 days a week. The internship helps with my degree and gives me more experience. Later today, I'm going to my internship for the first day," I explain.
"So you go to class 3 days a week?" He asks.
"Yes. I have my internship on Tuesdays and Thursdays," I tell him.
"I can work with that," He says.
"I need to be there by 2:30," I tell him.
"I'll drive you," He says.
"Thank you for being so kind to-" I say, getting cut off by his lips on my.

I press my lips back on his. His soft lips move against mine, and his lip enters my mouth. It felt so nice.