23~ Getting my cast off

I was woken up early by Ondre, the usual. "What do you want to wear Y/N?" He asks me.
"You pick, oh and also bring both shoes and socks," I tell him as he goes to my closet.
"Here. Start changing into this let me find you some shoes and socks," He says setting the clothes on the bed.
I start to change, and it was pretty easy since I just slipped the skirt on over my cast.

"You look cute," Ondre says handing me my shoe and sock. "I'll put this in a bag for later," Ge tells me and I go to the bathroom to do my makeup. I did a natural look and quickly fixed my hair.

Soon after we were done getting ready, Tony, Ondre, and I left for the doctors. We stopped on the way at ihop and got some pancakes for breakfast. I got chocolate chip, Ondre got blueberry, and Tony go regular. After that we went to the doctors. I have to admit I was nervous the whole time driving there, but once we got into the waiting room I was so excited.

The doctor let both of the boys come in. He then took off my cast and examined my leg.
"It looks really good!" The doctor exclaims.
"Now let's try to walk on it," He tells me and I stand. It took me a while to get use to walking on my leg again but I finally had it back. When we walked out of the doctors office, Ondre who was holding onto me to make sure I don't fall, gave me a big kiss in front of Tony. We have never kissed publicly, and you could tell Tony was mad. Last night I told that we might be able to try our relationship again. I forgave him for what he did and he's been working hard to try to get me back. I think he dated his ex just to make me want him, and I think I want him. I don't know, Ondre is so sweet and I know he shadows behind Tony sometimes and is the second. I just felt bad for him and wanted to get my mind off Tony. Ondre is going to be heartbroken, I'm probably going to lose him as a friend. I think I need to talk to Tony and see if he really is ready for me to start again with him. I also need to ask him what I'm going to do with Ondre. Ondre is so sweet and doesn't deserve this, in fact he's probably going to hate me. I just don't feel the spark that I felt with Tony and I with him. Men are do complicated, especially if your dating the wrong one and want his brother.

We walk out to the car, Ondre has a big smile on his face. The whole way home his hand was on my thigh. I knew Tony was pissed, but for know I had to act like everything was okay with Ondre until I know what to do.