3~ Tony's point of view

I lay in bed thinking about her. I really like her, and I doubt she likes me. I question if I should go and see her. I stand up and walk to her room. I knock on the door, and she answers. There she stands, beautiful as ever.
"I can't sleep," I tell her.
"Me too," She replies.
"Can I come in... and maybe stay here the night? I can sleep on the floor," I ask.
"No it's fine, you don't have to sleep on the floor. I could really use some company," She opens the door for me to come in, and shuts it behind me. She then gets into bed, and makes room for me. Facing her, I stare into her eyes. The eyes that glow from the sky's reflection.
"Your eyes are beautiful," I tell her.
"Thanks," She replies. "I want to get to know you better. Where are you from?" She asks me.
"I'm from Las Vegas. I moved here a few months ago, to grow my tiktok career," I reply.
"What about you?" I ask her.
"I'm from LA," She tells me.
"That's cool," I say, admiring her beautiful face. Her hair is cover her eye, so I gently push it behind her ear.
"Why are you like this to me?" She asks, confused.
"What do you mean?" I ask her.
"I why are you so nice, and such a gentleman," She explains.
"Because why wouldn't I be a gentleman, to a beautiful girl like you," I tell her, smiling.
"I'm going to get some sleep now," She replies.
"Okay," I say, adjusting the pillow.

I lay in bed and watch her fall asleep. She is so cute, she holds the pillow, like she is cuddling with the pillow, and her lips are so perfect. I think about kissing them as I doze off.

I wake up later to a scream and moan.
"Please no!" She shouts in her sleep.
"Y/N! Are you okay?" I say shaking her.
She wakes up and her eyes settle on my face. I rub her back and tell her it's okay.
"I just had a bad dream. I get these dreams sometimes," She tells me, slicking her hair back.
"Do you want to talk about it?" I ask her.
"No, can you just hold me?" She asks, looking up at me.
"Of course," I say, bringing her closer to me.

She falls asleep in my arms, and I lean down to kiss her head. I won't sleep until I know she's okay. I don't know what I would do if something happened to this girl.