35~ Dre is back

"Y/N I will always support you and my little brother being together. I secretly wish it was me with you but if your happy I'm happy," He says and I smile.
"Aw thanks Dre," I say giving him a hug.
"So I heard that you two are sharing a room," He says.
"No I moved to Addison's room this morning. You guys can share, Tony doesn't want to pick up his things," I say and he laughs.
"Okay. I'll make sure he picks his things up," He says and we get out of the elevator.
"Good luck with that. He's sassy this morning," I say and he laughs.
We walk to Tony and Ondre's room and I open the door to see Tony fast asleep.
"Damn I see what your say," Ondre says looking at all the clothes on the ground. "TONY! PICK UP YOUR MOTHERF*CKING STUFF!" Ondre screams and Tony jumps out of bed.
"You scared me!" He yells as he stands up.
He is only wearing boxers and he has a boner.
"Did you have a nice dream?" Ondre says laughing.
Tony looks down to see that he is hard and jumps back in bed.
"Tony pick up your things or else I'm getting back with Ondre. He keeps his things neat and clean," I say winking at Dre.
"No your not!" He says as he gets up and picks a few clothes up while he covers his boner with one hand.
"I'm not joking. You have ten minutes," I say walking out of the room.
"At least give me 15 minutes so I can jerk off!" He yell.
"Nope! Sorry!" I yell from the other hall.
I stand outside of the room and listen to their conversations.
"Tony I wanted to say I support you two, but when you screw up and she comes running back to me, I'm going to claim her again," He says laughing.