49~ The party p.2

~Y/N's POV~
We arrived at the house that the party was at. Tons of people were there and I practically pranced out of the car and ran inside. I found Addison in the kitchen leaning on the marble counter talking to Larray!

I quickly ran over to them leaving Ondre by himself.
"Omg hey girl!" Addison says when she sees me.
She brings me into a hug and I smile.
"Hey! Hi Larray!" I say waving at him.
"Hi boo!" He says waving back.
We talk for a while and keep refilling our cups with with more drinks. Addison and I talk about our boy troubles and Larray gives us his opinion. It all feels better with a little alcohol.

~Ondre's POV~
Y/N literally left me and I knew no one at this party. There were some guys I recognized but I'm not the type to drink and get "lit." After all, I have to take home Y/N, and I have to make sure I am not drinking and driving.

I go and sit in a chair in the corner. My phone starts to vibrate, and I pull it out of my pocket realizing it's Y/N's. My brother is texting her... Y/N has that feature on her phone that she didn't turn off, where you can read the messages on the home screen and respond to them without the password.
Tony: Y/N, I know your going to that big party.
Tony: I miss you and you look so f*cking s*xy in your dress. Back at the house you got me hard...
I was f*cking pissed off at my brother. No way in hell is he going to be a d*ck and then run back to Y/N after she looks good for a party. Like what the actual f*ck.
I decide to write back 'Like I f*cking care. Get over it! Were f*cking over!'
I know she might be mad and I knew she would find out but it was a in the moment thing. I had to stand up for her, and I couldn't let my bro treat her like that. I thought I taught Tony better.

I look around and I see Y/N giggling in the kitchen with Addison. My eyes move around the rest of the room and I see Tony on his phone. I didn't know he was f*cking here. He looks at Y/N and starts to walk over to her. I quickly jump up and run over to him.

~Tony's POV~
I couldn't believe Y/N said that to me. Something didn't seem right. She was so happy with Addison, and I just had to go talk to her face to face.

Before I even get over to Y/N, Ondre pulls me back.
"Stay away from her bro. She's super upset and it's not good for her health to be around you," He tells me and I laugh.
"She's my girlfriend, I think I can talk to her," I say laughing at him likes he's joking.
"Oh no, she told me you guys were over," Ondre says frowning.
"No were just taking a break," I tell him.
"That's not what she said when she kissed me," Ondre tells me, and my heart drops.
I know I kind of kissed Nikita, but Nikita initiated it and I made her stop immediately. I also told Y/N I liked someone, but it was to make her jealous. I was upset and lost when I heard Ondre and Y/N are basically together again. I know Y/N claimed we broke up, but I honestly thought we were taking a break.

I storm away from Ondre who is smiling. He likes to take what's mine. I start walking to the door, but bump into a girl and spill her drink.
"I'm sorry," I say and she holds her dripping drink.
"Oh it's fine. I'm Sofie," She says smiling.
I look down at the small girl. She's very pretty, not ask pretty as Y/N, but I want Y/N to feel how I feel. I want to make Y/N jealous.
"I'm Tony. Do you want me to show you the bathroom so I can help you clean up?" I ask and she nods.
"Yeah that would be nice," She says smiling.
"You single?" I ask her as she follows me upstairs.
"Yeah, you?" She asks and I grin.
"Hell yeah," I say bringing her into the bathroom.

(Guys don't fret, Tony and Y/N will end up together, I just have it all planned out for sake of the story.)