10~ MATURE

"Like what you see?" I ask Tony, as I push him onto the bed.
"Hell yeah," He says, looking at my tits.
I get on top of him and I take off his shirt.
"Oh were not wasting any time. God your horny," He says smiling. "What made you horny?" He asks me.
"I don't know. I just think this might be the next step for us," I say, unbuckling his pants.
"I don't want you to regret it though," He says.
"What do you mean?" I say, stopping and staring at him.
"I just thought you were the girl who liked to wait. Don't get me wrong I want to have sex right now," He says, staring at me.
"Then let's do it," I tell him, pulling off his pants.
"You sure?" He asks.
"I should be asking you that, because I'm 100% sure," I tell him.
"Well I'm sure," He says, taking my bra off and letting my tits bust out. "We have to hurry though, the food is going to be here soon," He says, tossing my bra off the bed.
"Okay," I say playing with his boner.
"Maybe we wait to have sex. I want to make you mine before," He says.
"Yeah, but can I give you a blowjob?" I ask him.
"Yeah, If I can eat you out," He says, as I nod my head. "Take it out an fucking spit on that shit," He says, and I giggle, remembering that he said that in his nude video.

I pull off Tony's boxers, and let is boner pop out. I grab it in my hand and lick the tip.
"Don't tease me baby," He says, and pulls my hair back from my face.
I spit all over his dick, then add my mouth. It was to long for me to put my whole mouth on it, and I'm not one of those girls who shoves it down my throat, so I jerk off the bottom of it as I suck the top.

"Fuck," He says, as he pushes my head down. "Fucking suck it. You won't hurt me baby," He says, and I oblige.

I take his dick out of my mouth and spit all over it. Next I give him a handjob as I suck on his sack. I reapply my mouth to his member to finish him off.
"Fuck I'm going to cum mamas," He says, gripping my head.

Shortly after, he cums all in my mouth, and I swallow it. I open my mouth to show him it's all gone, and he praises me.
"Good girl," He says, as he wipes some spit off my face. "Start teasing yourself, while daddy cleans his dick off," He says, as he goes to the bathroom to clean it.

I lay on the bed, and start touching myself. I'm pretty nervous about it, because I don't do it in front of anyone. I stop and wait for Tony to come back.
"Baby, you don't have to be scared to touch yourself in front of me," He says, as he takes my hand puts it between my legs. "Show me you can touch yourself, and I'll give you something," He says, and winks.
I start to touch myself for Tony, and look up at him to see if he approves.
"Good girl," He says, as he sticks a finger in.
I start to moan, startled by his actions and his cold finger.
"You do it," I tell him, taking my hand away.
"Okay," He says leaning down and sucking away.
"Oh my god," I say, pulling his hair.
"Stay still," He says, as he spits on me.
"I'm going to cum soon," I say, as I grab a hold of the sheets.

Tony continues to eat me out and finger me. I end up cumming around his fingers. He takes out his fingers, and he puts them in my mouth. He goes back down and licks around, not missing a spot of my cum.
"Did that feel good?" He asks.
"Yeah," I say, heading to the bathroom to change.
"Our food is here," Tony says, as I walk back out.
He puts on his clothes and grabs his phone.
"Come back to my room. I want to eat with you," I say.
"You already had some of your dinner," He says, raising his eyebrow.
"Tony!" I say, as I slap him.
"I'll come back with the food. Maybe later you can even eat some fresh dessert. I made it myself," He says laughing, as I push him out of my room.