40~ One last time (smut)

Ondre quickly took off all of my clothes and laid me on the bed.
"Y/N this isn't right, but I want it so badly," He says pulling his shirt off.
"Then come and get it Dre," I say to him and bite my lip.
His mouth drops and he struggles to pull off his pants. He finally gets them off and he's just in his boxers.
"Can you have s*x when your pregnant?" He asks me rubs my tummy.
"Yeah, so f*ck me already!" I say to him as I try to pull off his boxers.
"Okay okay!" He says pulling them off for me. His huge b*ner springs up and hits his stomach. I look at it and then look back in his eyes.
"I know Tony doesn't f*ck you good with that small c*ck of his," He says making me giggle.

Things go on for about 30 minutes. You know what happened.

Ondre finally throws me on the bed. I'm soaking wet, and he sticks his tip into me.
"Wait a condom!" I say and he nods.
He pulls his wallet out of his jeans pocket. In one of the pouches in his wallet reveals a condom. Just like his bro. He pulls it out and quickly puts it on.
"It might hurt since your not use to a big c*ck," He says as he sticks the tip into me again. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks me and I nod. "Say what you want Y/N," He says as he rubs his tip on my cl*t.
"I want you to f*ck me better than Tony," I say quietly.
"Good," He says as he thrusts into me with no warning. "Be a good little girl and keep it down. We don't want to get caught," He says covering my mouth with his hand.
I nod and he continues to thrust in and out, going as hard as he can. At first it f*cking hurt when he just shoved it in. Now I'm feeling pleasure and I want more.
"More Dre. Harder!" I say and he moves his hand to grab my waist.
"Okay. That's not my name right now though," He says stopping.
"F*ck! Don't stop daddy!" I moan and he smirks.
He continues to thrust in and out as hard as he can, going at a fast pace. He even grabs my hands and holds them above my head.

We finally finished and we were getting dressed when someone bangs on the door.
"Y/N! Open up we need to talk!" Yells Tony from the other side.
Ondre and I are panicking, and finish getting dressed. I can barely even walk and Tony wants to talk out of the blue.
"Just a second Tony! I'm doing something!" I tell him and he stops banging on the door.
"You watching p*rn and pleasuring yourself princess?" He asks me and I roll my eyes. "Open up and I can help," He says.
"That's not what I'm doing Tony! Just stop!" I call tell him.
"Okay. Just open the door. I don't care what your doing," He says as he tried to open the handle. "Why the f*ck is the door locked?" He yells.