22~ 6 weeks later

I was just friends with Tony for 6 weeks. I'm going out with Ondre, but we're not like a couple and and public about it. Tony is back with his ex, but we hangout a lot, and Ondre let's me.

Ondre has been taking care of me. He's been helping me shower with me cast, helping me get up and down the stairs, and helping me with my basic needs. I think we really connected through this. He's even taken me on dates to make me feel better about my situation. I really like him but I don't know if I love him... My hearts still in a different place.

I honestly hate breaking a bone. The last time I broke something was my arm. I was 8 and I fell if of a swing. I'm luckily happy to say my leg is healing well and I'll be getting my cast off tomorrow! Ondre and Tony are both coming with me, and I can not be more excited.

It's also my birthday. We get to celebrate the day after I get my cast off. The house is throwing this birthday bash and I'm inviting Jason and friends over. I'm so excited I get to celebrate with these wonderful people who really helped me!

I'm sitting on my bed, typing my essay and Ondre comes in.
"Hey princess!" He says smiling.
"Hey Dre," I giggle.
"Can I get you something to eat?" He asks me.
"May you please make those waffles. There my favorite," I tell him.
"It's 5 pm though!" He tells me laughing.
"Yeah I know I'm just in a mood for them," I say.
"Can I cuddle with you for 5 minutes?" He asks me and I smile.
"Sure," I say and he lays next to me and wraps his arm around my waist.
Soon enough I doze off next to Ondre.

Later I am woken by Ondre. He is holding my tray of waffles and they look delicious! They have powder sugar on them and there is strawberries and blueberries on the side.
"Thanks Dre!" I say smiling.
"Scoot over I'll feed it to you," He says making me giggle.
I scoot over and he sits feeding me the waffle he cut up.
"I think Tony wants to hangout with you later," He tells me feeding me more waffle.
"Okay do you want to hang with us?" I ask after chewing my waffle.
"No I need to go shopping for something," He tells me winking at me.
Ondre feeds me the rest of my food and helps me to his room. Tony isn't there. I hope he doesn't bring his ex girlfriend. I lay on Ondre's bed and wait for him.
"Hey," He says fake smiling.
"Hi," I say.
"You excited to get your cast off and for your birthday?" He asks but I know something is up.
"Yeah," I tell him.
"I have the best surprise for you," He tells me.
"Tony are you okay? You look sad," I ask him.
"My girlfriend and I broke up again," He tells me.
"Oh I'm so sorry! Come here Tony!" I say and he comes over to me and I give him a hug. "Don't be sad. We will get through this. It just wasn't meant to be," I say rubbing his back.
"Yeah I guess so," He tells me. "Are you and Ondre a thing?" He asks randomly.
"Kind of," I tell him.
"Do you love him?" He asks me.
"No my heart is still with you," I say, honestly.
"Then give me another chance," He begs.
"Tony you've really proven me that you've changed so maybe after you've healed from your last girl, I'll give you a chance," I say.
"So like in a week?" He asks all excited.
"Yeah maybe," I tell him.
I want to start fresh with Tony but what will I do about Ondre...