29~ A night to remember

I set Oliver down on my bed and fix my makeup. Next I slip the little white dress that Dixie got me on. I set Oliver down in his bed on the floor, and head downstairs to the garden.

When I arrive I am shocked! Tony set up a little picnic up and he has his laptop there with a movie on it.
"Happy 19th birthday!" Tony says when he sees me coming closer.
I get closer and his eyes look me up and down, occasionally stopping at my t*ts.
"Thanks Tony," I say sitting down.
Tony grabs a bouquet of white roses and hands them to me. I smile and he sits down next to me. He takes out some wine from the little picnic basket and pops it open and fills both of our cups up.
"Shall we start the movie?" He asks as he turns on my favorite movie.
"Yes," I say smiling.

Time passed as we watched the movie. We ate sweets, drank, and kissed a bunch. The movie was finally over and we sat in the dark for a few minutes.
"Y/N. I didn't want to get you a ring like Ondre, but will you be my girlfriend?" He asks me making me smile.
"Yes Tony!" I say in a drunk voice.
He brings me in for a kiss and I fall straight on top of him.
"Should we finish this in your room?" He asks winking.
"Yeah let's clean up first," I say but Tony stops me.
"No Nick said he will clean it up for us," He says and rings a bell.
Nick rushes over and starts to pick up everything for us.

Tony grabs his laptop and my hand and pulls me up into my room. When we get into my room, Oliver is fast asleep on his bed and Tony sets his laptop on my nightstand. I was very drunk, but I didn't care. I wanted this moment more than anything.
"Damn this dress is s*xy on you, but I have been waiting to take it off," He says as I move my hair back for him to unzip it.
He pulls it down revealing me in just my white matching lace set of bra and panties.
"F*ck!" He says as I start to take his shirt off.

He helps me take it off as my hands go straight to his jeans and my fingers fumble to unzip the zipper. He helps me pull them off too, and he is left is his boxers with a bulge poking at his boxers. I slowly dip my hand into his boxers and take it out.
"No. It's your birthday, let me give you something," He says as he pushes me on the bed.