12~ Morning routine

I wake up at 5:30 am when my alarm went off.
"Five more minutes," Tony says, groaning.
"You stay in bed and I'll get ready and make us some food. I'll wake you up when we're about to leave," I say.
"Okay," He says, and he buries his face back into his pillow.
I check my tiktok and I notice that my nighttime routine got a lot of likes, so I decided to do a morning routine.

I go to my bathroom and first take a shower. After my shower, I change into a comfy and cozy school outfit.

 After my shower, I change into a comfy and cozy school outfit

Next, I setup my phone in the bathroom for my tiktok. I then do a time lapse of my morning routine. First I start with my face. I put my face scrub on my face, and wash it off with a wash cloth. Next I add some witch hazel to my face, and finally add my lotion. I decide to do my makeup after the tiktok, because it would be too long if I included it in the video. Then I did my hair, I took it out of the two braids it was in,  and let my curls pop out. I stuck it in a low pony tail to get it out of my face. I ended the tiktok and decided to post it.

After, I brush my teeth, and put on my accessories. Once I'm finished I decided to do my makeup. My makeup look was natural and didn't take me that long to do.

 My makeup look was natural and didn't take me that long to do

Once I'm done, I prep my bag. I decide to go downstairs and make breakfast. I bring my bag with me and set it by the door. Ondre is awake and he is sitting at the table.
"Want some breakfast?" I ask him.
"What are you going to make?"
"Waffles and fruit," I tell him.
"Yeah sure," He says. "Let me guess, your also cooking for Tony who is asleep?" He says and laughs.
"Yeah," I say.
"Can I help? Maybe like slice the fruit?" He asks.
"Yeah, will you wash the strawberries and blueberries, then cut the strawberries?" I ask him.
"Sure," He says, as Nick walks in.
"Good morning," He says as he sits down.
"Morning," I say.
"May I get some food please?" He begs.
"Yeah sure, but don't go and invite the whole house," I joke.

I finish making the food, and Ondre adds the fruit to the plates.
"Who wants to do the honors of waking up Tony?" I ask.
"How about we all spam call his phone," Nick suggest.
"Yeah," Ondre says agreeing.
We take out our phones and spam call Tony.
"F*CK!" We hear him scream and we all start laughing.
"I'm up!" He says as he walks down the stairs shirtless.
Damn he's hot.
"We almost ate without you," I tell him and slide his plate over.
We all dig into our food and finish pretty quickly.
"Please do this everyday," Nick says.
"Yeah it's so good," Ondre tells me.
"'Maybe," I say, smiling.
"You ready to go?" Tony asks.
"Yeah," I tell him.
"Okay let me go change," He says, as he runs upstairs.
I sit on the couch on my phone, and 5 minutes later, Tony comes down changed jingling his keys.
"Let's go," He says, and I follow.

I want to spend everyday with him, but I can't because of college. Unless... maybe  if I change that-