4~ First day of college

I wake up with Tony holding me. He looks down at me and brushes my hair behind my ear.
"Morning beautiful," He says.
"Morning. What time is it?" I ask him.
"6am," He tells me.
"F*ck! I'm late!" I say getting up.
"Oh sh*t sorry Y/N" He tells me, following me to the bathroom.
"Can you help me out, and pick me something to wear while I do my makeup. I no longer have time to shower," I tell him.
"Sure he says," Going to my closet.
"I'm going to drive you," He yells from the other room.
"Why are you being so clingy. I mean it's not bad, but it's unusual for you," I call out.
"Because I can't get enough of you," He tells me, walking in with an outfit in his hands.
"How about this?" He asks holding it up.

"Tony not for college!" I exclaim, walking out to my closet and picking out an outfit

"I'm wearing this," I show him.

I go to my bathroom and finish my makeup and put on my outfit

I go to my bathroom and finish my makeup and put on my outfit. I walk out of the bathroom and grab my stuff, while Tony quickly changes.
"You look cute," Tony says, admiring me.
"Thanks I have to go if I want to make it on time," I tell him.
We leave my room, and Tony grabs his keys. We get into the car and he drives me to the campus. He parks the car when he arrives and grabs my phone.
"What the hell Tony," I say as he grabs my finger and uses it for Touch ID.
"I'm adding my number in his phone," He tells me. "Call me 20 minutes before you last class is over, so I can pick you up. Do you know where your going?" He asks me.
"I think so. I have 10 minutes to figure it out," I tell him.
"Okay. Bye love you," He mumbles.
"What?" I ask, surprised on what I heard.
"Oh I just said have a great day. We are going to do something fun later today to celebrate your first day in college," He tells me.
"I can't wait! Make sure you make some good tiktoks. I'll be watching!" I joke, as I step out of the car.

I leave the car looking forward to this day, because later, I just have a feeling I'm going to have a lot of fun with Tony.