6~Night

I wake up and the clock says 2:34am. I'm in my bra and underwear. I am confused, because I don't remember undressing with Tony. I don't remember doing anything other than kissing him. What if he did things with me while I passed out. I nudge Tony who is sleeping next to me in his boxers. His head is laying on my chest, and his arms are around my waist.
"Tony!" I say.
"Hm?" He says waking up.
"Why are my clothes off?!" I say.
"Oh you threw up on your shirt, and I thought your skirt would be uncomfortable to sleep in. That skirt is so tight on you," He tells me.
"We didn't do anything for than kissing? Right," I ask.
"No we didn't," He says.
"Good. I can't remember what happened except kissing you," I say.
"You said you liked me," Tony says.
"Well I was drunk," I saying blushing.
"Don't hide your feelings baby girl. I like you too," He says.
"Well I want to take things slow," I tell him.
"Okay, we can do that," Tony says. "Let me take you out on a date tomorrow," He says.
"Okay," I say. "I need to sleep, I want to be up by 5:30," I tell him, as I lay back down.

I lay and bed staring at the ceiling, my eyes wide open. Tony glances at me.
"Can't sleep?" He asks.
"I can't," I tell him.

Tony pulls me in and rubs my back.
"I'm hungry," I tell him.
"It's probably because you threw up earlier," He says.
"I'm going to go grab something to eat, you sleep," I say.
"Okay," He replies. "Put something on though," He says.

I go to my closet and grab a bathrobe. Next, I walk downstairs and there I see Ondreaz.
"I'm sorry Ondreaz, you were right, I should of not of drank," I tell him.
"I know what's best for young girls. I'm friends with guys who do some pretty nasty things to girls when they are drunk. I don't want that to happen to my future sister in law," He tells me.
"Sister in law?" I ask him.
"Yeah I know you and Tony have a thing for each other," He says.
"Oh it's not official so please don't tell anyone," I tell him. I look down and see him slicing a sandwich. "Are you going to eat the other half?" I ask.
"You can have it," He says, as he passes it to me.
"Thanks Ondreaz," I say and I hug him.
"I see why Tony likes you," He says.

Next thing you know, Tony walks in on us hugging.
"What the f*ck Y/N!" He says.
"What? I was hugging him because he was right about earlier," I say to him.
"Yeah right," He says as he storms upstairs to his bedroom and slams the door.
"I'm sorry, now you don't have anywhere to sleep," I say. "Do you want to bunk in my room?" I ask.
"I should probably go talk to him," He says, as he walks upstairs.

I'm left in the kitchen eating my sandwich alone.