50~ The party p.3

"Ondre!" I say as I stumble over to him.
He is sitting on a chair on his phone.
"Yeah Y/N?" He asks looking up from his phone.
"Can I-," I start to say but stumble onto his lap.
"You okay?" He asks, concerned.
"Yeah. May I have my phone?" I ask and he nods.
He digs through his pocket and pulls out my phone.
"Thanks Dre!" I tell him and give him a peck on the cheek.
"How many drinks did you drink?" He asks me and I smile.
"I can't remember, but it's making me h*rny!" I say pressing my body against his member.
"Y/N, your drunk. We haven't even been here for 30 minutes...," He tells me, slightly pushing me off of him. 
"Ugh," I say standing up off of his lap.
My skirt rode up my thighs, and I quickly pull it down. I grab my phone and walk back to Addison and Larray.

"What did Ondre have to say?" Larray asks as he sips his drink.
"He was being a d*ck," I say rolling my eyes.
I open my phone and go onto my texts. No one has recently texted me, what a surprise.
"I'm going to the bathroom," I say and they nod.

I walk upstairs and look for the bathroom. The house is quite big, but 5 minutes later I am able to find the bathroom. I open the door and I am face to face with Tony and some girl. I know I was mad at him, but seeing him f*cking another girl makes me upset. I run out of the bathroom and Tony calls after me.

I quickly run downstairs and am greeted by Ondre.
"What wrong?" He asks me wiping my makeup with his thumb.
"Nothing, I'm just going to go," I say as I quietly sob.
"Okay let's go," He says and I shake my head.
"No, just please leave me alone," I say walking away.
"Y/N, just please let me drive you home. I promise I'll leave you alone," He says and I sigh.
"F*ck! Fine!" I say following him to his car.

I wake up to the sunlight peaking through the window. I'm in my room, but I am only in my bra and panties. I groan and sit up, but jump when I see Ondre laying next to me, shirtless. I couldn't remember anything that happened last night. I don't think Ondre did anything, but what if he did? I look at my body and see a big bruise on my arm. What the f*ck happened last night?