11~ Night time routine

Tony and I sit on my bed as we finish our food.
"How about some desert?" Tony asks, winking.
"No Tony!" I say, hitting him. " I need to get ready for bed I have an early day ahead of me tomorrow," I say, getting up and throwing away my trash.
"Can I drive you tomorrow?" Tony asks, throwing up his trash.
"Sure," I say, going to my bathroom.
"Well goodnight," Tony says walking out.

I end doing a time lapse night time routine tiktok. I use my makeup remover and apply it on a cotton pad. I make sure I get off all of the makeup before I get to the next step.I first use my facial scrub and clean off all of the dirt and sweat off my face. I put the scrub on one of those spinning brushes, and I apply it onto my face. Next I use a wash cloth and wipe off the scrub. Then I put some witch hazel onto my face and let that dry. After I put my facial medicine that the doctor gave me on my face. It helps stop acne from appearing on my face.
Next I brush out my hair and part it into two parts. I braid up the parts and end up in two braids. It helps my hairs look curly and cute in the morning.

After I'm done, I post it on tiktok. I start to get many likes and comments as soon as I post it, but I can't bother to read them.

I brush my teeth, and finish getting ready for bed. Lastly, I change into my pajamas. I decide on a cute look for tonight. I end up wear a fuzzy pajama set because I was a bit cold, but I still wanted to be s*xy.

 I end up wear a fuzzy pajama set because I was a bit cold, but I still wanted to be s*xy

I get in bed, and try to fall asleep, because I have to wake up at 5:30. I toss and turn, but I just couldn't fall asleep. Something just didn't feel right. I was missing Tony.

I get up and open my door quietly, and shut it behind me, making sure not to disturb anyone.
I walk to Tony room and lightly knock on the door, but decide to walk in. I see Ondreaz fast asleep, and look at Tony on his bed shirtless and only in his boxers. He is looking on his phone when I walk in.
"I can't sleep," I say standing near the door.
"Same," He says, still staring at his phone.
"Do you want me to go?" I ask, opening the door, about to eat.
"No I'm sorry," He says, putting down his phone and finally looking at me.
"You look cute," He says, checking me out.
"Just cute?" I ask, stepping forward and showing off my outfit.
"You look beautiful," He says, looking me up and down.
"Can I sleep with you?" I ask.
"Yeah. Come here," He says, holding his arms out for me.
I dive into his arms, and quickly set me alarm for 5:30.
I snuggle into his chest, and close my eyes. I want to sleep with those boy everyday.