9~ The after date

Tony drove me to the Hype House to get changed and grab my stuff. I changed into a professional outfit, and grabbed my bag.

"You look s*xy," Tony says as I get back in the car

"Thank you," I say, blushing.
"I'm nervous," I say, once we arrive and park.
"You'll be fine," He says, cupping my cheek. "I'll be waiting out here the whole time," He says.
"You don't have to do that," I tell him.
"I want to," He says, as he hugs me. "You'll do fine," He says, as I get out of the car.
"Bye Tony!" I say, and shut the door.

After the internship, I leave the building and find, still in the parking lot.
"Hey I thought you would of left," I say, and get into the car.
"Why would I do that," He asks, and drives off.

We get back to the Hype House and I go up to my room to finish my homework. 30 minutes later, Tony knocks on the door.
"Do you want some food?" He asks.
"Sure will you order me something, surprise me," I say, and go back to typing.
"Okay I got you. Kouvr wants to talk to you," He says, as he on his phone.
"Okay I'll talk to her. Let me make a quick tiktok, so she doesn't yell at me," I say getting up and putting my phone on the ring light.
"Let's make one together," He says, stepping in to the camera.
"Okay, let's do one to the Captain Hook song," I say picking it out and setting the timer.
We nail the dance on the first try.
"You go to Kouvr I'll finish ordering the food," He says sitting on my bed and going back on his phone.
"Okay," I say, as a I post it, and walk downstairs.

I knock on Kouvr and Alex's door and Kouvr answers it.
"Hey girl come in," He says and opens the door enough for me to come in, then shuts it.
"What's up?" I ask.
"I wanted to know what's happening with you and Tony," She says.
"Well I like him and he likes me and we've kissed a few times," I tell her.
"That's a good sign," She says.
"Yeah, but I don't know how to get into a deeper relationship with him," I tell her.
"Like become a couple?" She asks.
"Yeah. Right now we're like friends," I tell her.
"Girl you need to make a move on him," She tells me.
"Like do something sexual?" I ask her.
"Yeah why not?" She asks.
"I'm not sure. I like to take things slow," I tell her.
"Maybe he's waiting for you to make your move," She says.
"Maybe. He knows I want to take my time," I inform her.
"Yeah but Tony is one of those guys who likes to f*ck!" She tells me, giggling.
"Yeah I know!" I say giggling along with her.
"I guess your right. I might try that," I tell her.
"Make your move right know," She says, standing me up and guiding me to the door.
"Okay!" I say running upstairs.

I go to my closet and change into one of my lace bra and panties set.
"TONY!" I scream, as he runs in.
"Holy f*ck," He says looking me up and down.
"I have a surprise for you," I say biting my lip.