Chapter 12, "Sex with Your Ex?".

In the kitchen :

Jen : What are you eating?

Brad : Chips and guac.

Back inside again, Jen finds Brad standing leaned against the counter.

With the kitchen looking like a mess, Jen begins cleaning up as she knows he won't.

Brad : You don't have to do that. I'll get it tomorrow.

Jen : It's fine.

Brad : Here. Have some chips and guac instead.

Brad walks over to her with a chip in his hand, trying to feed her.

Jen : Brad!

He fails, getting guac on her dress.

Brad : Sorry.

With a smirk on her face, Jen grabs the bowl of guac and before they know it they've started a food fight.

Brad : Jen! I just got this shirt.

Jen : Well, you should've known better.

She laughs at him, with that wonderful laugh of hers, giving him a chance to get to her.

Finally getting the guac out of her hand, he then lifts her up over his shoulders.

Jen : Brad... what are you doing?

Brad : Nothing...

Jen : Put me down.

Brad : Nope.

Screaming while he's carrying her upstairs, he gets to the bedroom and throws her gently down on his bed.

Jen : Babe... it'll get on your sheets.

Jen, still covered in guac, waits for him to answer.

But he doesn't care... he's just watching her, feeling luckier than ever.

Jen : I'll take the dress off.

Standing up, she turns around to let Brad unzip her.

He's surprised... knowing she wanted to go slow. He didn't expect her to want to take that step tonight.

Brad : Jen... are you sure?

With the dress falling down to her feet, she turns around to face him.

Jen : I'm sure.

Brad : I thought you wanted to go slow...

Jen : Do you?

He looks her up and down, trying to find a single reason why this isn't a good idea.

He can't.

Brad : No.

Not wasting any time, she throws herself at him, pressing her lips against his.

He pushes her down onto the bed, before getting on top of her. Brad, then takes off his shirt and throws it away.

Jen lets her hands run over his chest, reminding him of how her touch is like no other.

She then gets to his belt, taking it off within seconds, making his pants next. While Brad rips her bra off and throws it on the floor.

He removes his pants, and then his boxer, before Jen stops him going any further.

Jen : Brad... do you have a condom?

Already panting from the anticipation, Jen stares at him, waiting.

Brad : Do we need one?

Jen : Well... we should...