Chapter 15, "I'm So Proud of You".

Around 12pm, the next day :

Laying in Brad's arms, Jen's scrolling through all the emails she's gotten over the last few days.

She can't even be gone for 3 days without Aleen or Stephen desperately trying to get in touch with her.

Jen : Shit. I have that fitting today.

Brad : What?

Jen : I need to find out what I'm wearing for the SAG awards.

He takes the phone out of her hands, before he gets on top her showering her neck with kisses.

Brad : You should stay here.

Giving in, Jen closes her eyes reliving a moment from yesterday. Which is the reason behind why they slept in late today.

Jen : Brad.

Brad : Mhm.

Jen : I really have to go to this fitting.

She gives him a last kiss, before getting up covering herself with the covers.

Brad : You've got a whole closet with like... a thousand dresses.

Jen gives him a crooked smile before taking her bra off of the floor, walking into the bathroom.

Brad : There must be one of them that you can wear?

Jen : They're they not good enough.

She walks back into the bedroom, wearing only her underwear.

Jen : Where did you put my phone?

He points at the bed while making up a plan to get her to stay home today.

Reaching for her phone, Brad grabs her arm dragging her out of the bedroom before taking her to her closet.

Jen : Brad... I'm telling you there's nothing in there I can wear.

Brad : What about that one?

He points to an orange dress she once wore to her perfume launch.

Jen : Seriously? I can't wear a cocktail dress to an award show.

Brad : Okay. What about this?

Taking down the black Atelier Versace dress that she wore to the 2017 Oscars he really thinks he has found a match this time.

Jen : Uhm... better than the first one, but I wore that to the Oscars a couple of years ago babe.

He puts it back, a little disappointed, before seeing something he completely had forgotten about...

The white silk vintage Dior gown he got her from Rome when he was there shooting Ocean's 12.

He didn't expect her to still have it after all these years... but then again, it's Jen. She collects pictures of sunsets... he's not surprised she's a clothes hoarder too. She's sentimental like that.

Jen : What?

Brad : You kept the dress?

He takes it down, handing it to her.

Jen : Of course I kept it.

Brad : Have you worn it?

Jen : Not yet. I never found the right time...

She's only tried it on once, the same day he gave it to her.

And since he just got back home from filming and it had been some time since they had seen each other, it quickly got ripped off her body.