Chapter 20, "Time Flies".

After the meeting :

Mimi : Bye Jen, take care.

Jen : You too Mimi.

Just as Jen's about to find her way out of the building, Reese comes sneaking up behind her, tapping her shoulder.

Jen : Hey.

Reese : Can I have a word with you?

With a bunch of papers in her hand and her glasses down on her nose, Jen turns to question her.

Jen : Sure.

They head over to Jen's dressing room, closing the door after them.

Jen : What's up?

Reese : I don't want to prude, cause' I know your personal life is none of my business... but we're friends right and...

Jen : Of course we're friends Reese.

Reese : So I just have to ask you, about...

Jen : You wanna know what Brad was doing here?

Nodding, Reese sits down on the sofa in the corner waiting to hear what Jen has to say.

Reese : Yeah.

Jen : Well... we've started seeing each other again. That's pretty much it.

Reese : That's pretty big itself though. I mean... wow.

Jen : Yeah well, its been going on for a couple of months now and I think we're coming to the point where we're ready to just... get it out there.

Reese : Really?

Jen : And I actually haven't told that many people about this but we're sort of living together right now.

Reese : You are?

Jen nods, before taking a sip of the coffee that's standing on the table.

Reese : Well this certainly explains why you've been so happy lately.

Jen : Really? Have I?

Reese : Mhm. I assumed you were seeing someone but I didn't imagine that someone being Brad...

Jen : Why? Do you think its that weird that we're dating again?

Reese : No... or I don't know. I guess its just the fact that you're Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt. The golden couple, you know.

Jen : Yeah, I just hope the media won't make too big of a fuzz out of it.

Hearing Reese say that, she realizes them dating again might come as a bigger shock on the world than she first thought.

Reese : Oh you'll be fine. I mean I just think everyone will be excited for the two of you.

Jen : Really?

Reese : Yeah. You've always had the world on your side Jen. You always will. I don't think there's anything to be worried about.

Half an hour later, at Jen's place :

Jen : Baby?

Walking through the door, Jen throws her purse on the table before walking towards the living room looking for Brad.

Jen : Brad?

Brad : Upstairs!

She rushes up the stairs as she hears him yelling from the bathroom, where she finds him in the midst of shaving.

Jen : Hey, you're getting rid of the beard.

Brad : You said you didn't like it.

Jen : Well its the stubble I don't like.