3. The party

~song of the day~
Breathless - Shayne Ward

   I stare at my reflection for the third time this night

I stare at my reflection for the third time this night. I was wearing a pink crop top and blue mom jeans with my Nike airforce1. I never really cared much about my appearance to these things but Luca and Gray were going to be there. Not like I cared about Gray though.

I grab my Louis Vuitton bag and head out the door before I could convince myself to change into an uncomfortable gown in an attempt to look sexy

By the time I get to Lily's house. The party is in full swing with at least 100 people across the lawn, red solo cups sprawled everywhere. The street is packed with cars and littered with cigarette butts. I walk past a couple kissing on my way into the house, or maybe they weren't a couple. But either way, their make-out session is so intense I mentally throw up in my mouth.

The smell of alcohol and sweaty bodies hit me as soon as I enter the house. The sound of the music pounded and the entire atmosphere made me feel like throwing up. I hated parties that had a huge ass crowd, so basically, I hate high school parties.

I didn't bother searching for lily because I knew where she would be. I walked upstairs to the second living where another party was happening. There were fewer people here and it smelled not as bad as the living room downstairs.

The kids here were basically just making out, doing drugs, drinking alcohol, and playing games.

"Dove," Fawn drawls as she stumbled towards me. Just one whiff of her and I knew she had been drinking.

"Hey Dove," Aaron nods my way as he wrapped his arm around Fawn. I looked suspiciously between both of them. I knew they definitely weren't dating. Aaron never dates anyone.

"What are you doing," I raise an eyebrow.

"She's my little friend. For tonight," he smirks, playing with a strand of drunk Fawn's hair.

I knew very well what he meant by that and I wasn't going to let him use and dump her.

"No, She's not," I snap and pull Fawn away from his grip.