4. Cheerleaders

~song of the day~
We can't stop - Miley Cyrus

Btw- songs of the day are just my favorite songs of all time. They aren't necessarily new songs.
Hope you enjoy this chapter.

I woke up Friday morning way excited than usual

I woke up Friday morning way excited than usual. Shelia and her kids were moving in this evening and Dad and I couldn't be more excited. We lived in a five-bedroom house which was just perfect. Dad was gonna share his master bedroom with Shelia, while her kids each got their own rooms.

I had their rooms cleaned and redesigned during the weekend. Although being an only child had its perks, It was also really boring having to watch my favorite reality shows with Dad. This man falls asleep 10 minutes into 90 days fiancé. Then he wakes up two hours later during a completely different movie and goes wow this '90 days cast are something, alright'. I'd want to scream at him and tell him I was watching 'Ex on the Beach' but I get lazy and just say it in my mind instead.

I walk downstairs and pour myself a cup of orange juice as I made toast. A new mum also meant great homemade foods. I love my Dad but he's a terrible cook and I inherited that from him. If I had back every penny we've spent on takeouts, I'd be fucking richer than Bill Gate.

Dad gets down a few moments later and we drive off to my school with him constantly reminding me to get home early because we were making dinner for Shelia and her kids.

"Hope she likes toast or cereal for dinner," I joke laughing and my dad shoots me a serious look.

"I downloaded this recipe and I think we can do it if we work together,"

"Dad, we've been working together on food for years and it always turns out terrible. We don't want to scare Shelia now, do we?"

"We can still try"

I internally roll my eyes and just agree. I knew he wanted to make a good impression on her and I just wanted him to be happy.

After Dad drops me off. I head over to my locker to grab my books and head to the first period.

"Hey," I smile and sit next to Fawn. It's been a few days but I've started getting used to her. She wasn't like the rest. Yes, she was pretty but she had a really kind soul and I just couldn't help but like her.

I scan the classroom for Gray but he was nowhere to be found. Ever since the party, Gray hadn't been to school. I don't know what happened but I hope they didn't do anything bad to him. I shrug off the thought, Zyair and Aaron we're still attending classes. They wouldn't be in class if something bad happened to him.

So I guess Gray didn't come because of the rumors going around about him being in a gang. He was the type to wait until everything died down and was no longer an issue.