16. Drunken kisses

~song of the day~
Too sad to cry - Sasha Sloan

~song of the day~ Too sad to cry - Sasha Sloan

I ended up riding with Fawn. After Gray and Luca's little spat, I didn't want to ride with either so as not to hurt their feelings.

During the car ride, Fawn kept on apologizing for ditching me. She believes she's partially responsible for the fight.

It takes us three and a half hours to get to the beach house because we had to stop at the mall to get gifts for Zyair. We also had lunch at Wendy's.

On getting to the house, we park in the driveway. I couldn't help but gasp when I see the house. I had only been here once, and that was during Zyair's mum's birthday, five years ago.

It was during the day then, and I didn't realize how beautiful the place was.

"Wow, this looks epic, " Fawn gasp, grabbing our bags from the backseat

My thoughts exactly.

I help her with the bags, and we walk into the house. A few people are in the living room, watching Netflix.

Zyair invited only a few of his closest friends- I, Gray, Luca, Aaron, Ashley, Zoe, Amy, Fawn, Elliot, and lily- to the sleepover.

"Hey," Zyair calls when he sees us. He was at the kitchen making some concoction which he calls 'food'.

Fawn walks up to him with a big smile on her face. Ugh. Love. Or whatever it is they've got going on.

I scan the living room and don't see Gray or Luca. I wanted to know where they were, but I wasn't the type to ask.

"We are about to watch the kissing booth 2, wanna join?" Amy tells me, tossing popcorn in her mouth.

As much as I wanted to like Amy, I just couldn't. Something about her didn't sit well with me.

Yes, she's nice, but she also seems bitchy sometimes. Although, she's been nothing but nice to me.

"Sure."

I sit next to Elliot, and he throws his blanket over me and hands me his bowl of popcorn. I throw him a grateful smile because this place was freezing.