39. Out

~song of the day~
  Red - Taylor swift

A video of Elliot and Aaron going down on each other had spread like wildfire around the school, along with screenshots of their private messages

I couldn't understand why or how someone could be so selfish to spread such videos around the school.

My worry was more for Aaron than Elliot. Everyone already knew or at least had an idea about Elliot's sexuality, but not Aaron.

As Ashley and I rush towards the locker room, we see Mr. David, our geography teacher, rush into the locker room before us. We follow his steps, walking into the sweat and cologne filled locker room.

Stopping at the doorway, I peer into the room, tipping my toes to get a better view. My eyes widen when I see Gray engaged in a fight with Ken, one of his teammates, throwing non-stop punches at him, his fist leaving bruises on the guy's face.

Mr. David tries to pull Gray away from Ken, only to end up nudged where the sun doesn't shine.

Bending over and clutching his trousers, Mr. David points with one hand at Gray. " Principal's... Office... Now," he groans.

Gray ignores him, continuing his incessant punches at Ken. After a while, Zyair pulls Gray away from Ken with the help of another student, dragging Gray away from a bloody, battered Ken.

"I dare you to open your fucking mouth again," Gray growls, pushing Zyair and the other guy away from him and straightening his shirt. "Asshole."

Ken gives a bitter laugh and wipes his blood-stained lips with the back of his hand. "It's your friend who likes assholes."

"Fucking bitch, " Gray curls his lips, his fist heads towards ken's face. But Zyair is faster than him, throwing a punch across Ken's face, causing him to hit against the locker with a brutal force.

Ken's eyes roll to the back, and he loses consciousness for a second, leaning onto the locker with his slumped shoulders.

"Zyair, Gray, Ken..., " Mr. David yells, his eyes searching the locker room until they land on a curled up figure in the corner. "And Aaron. To the principal's office. Now."

The guys look at each other, and Zyair walks to tap Aaron's shoulder. My mouth is still slightly open, my wide eyes staring in shock as the guys walked past me.

Gray brushes my arm slightly as he walks by, whispering in my ear. "Sorry you had to see that."

I turn my head and watch their retreating backs. Mr. David walks past me, muttering under his breath. "Just a few more months till they leave," He sighs, patting his chest for comfort.

Ashley had turned her head to the wall when Mr. David walked by, staring at the wall like it was the great wall of China. But of course, that only made her stand out more, and Mr. David stops in front of her.