14. Gray's Pov- Anger

~song of the day~
  As long as you love me - Justin Bieber

~song of the day~   As long as you love me - Justin Bieber

Gray's POV

I fold my arms and lean my head on the headrest of the van, closing my eyes. I tap my feet impatiently, wondering what where we were going.

"Stop that, " Jelly growled, placing a gun on my knee. Jelly is one of those people who love to command attention.

He's mean, brutal, and everything negative, but I knew he couldn't shoot me.

I open my eyes slowly and nudge him with my knee, making the gun fall to the floor. He dilates his eyes at my attitude, standing up and grabbing me by the collar.

"Listen here, pretty boy. I'm the boss. Don't you ever flip my gun off like that, " He growls, his fist digging deeply into my neck.

I look at him with a raised eyebrow, keeping my emotions in check. "Try it again, and we'll see what happens, " I narrow my eyes.

Jelly releases his grip on my collar and draws his hand back. In the blink of an eye, he punches me across the jaw, and my face whirls to the side.

"You fucking bastard, " He slams me across the face again, this time harder than the last.

He was about to punch me again when Shark holds him back, pinning his hands behind his back.

I bring my hand up to wipe my lips and feel the blood dripping from my lower lip. I sigh and spat out the metallic taste of blood.

Shark is still holding him back, so I take hold of the opportunity and punch him hard in the stomach.

"Try and control your anger issues," I snort in his face, rubbing my hand to ease the pain I felt from hitting his rock hard tummy.

I should have punched him in the face as he did with me.

He lurched at me, but Shark held him down. "Let me go. I'm gonna kill this bitch," He spits, nudging shark in an attempt to free himself.

"Boss will kill you first. Don't touch him," Shark said, trying his best to hold Jelly from hitting me.

Starfish suddenly brings the van to a halt, making us jerk forward and lose our balance.

He snaps his head back and glares at us. "One more word from either of you and I'll drive this van into the fucking sea," He rumbled.

Starfish is the only one I truly fear in the gang. He's a very super quiet person but could be very brutal whenever he needed to. He had scars all over his face and body, and no one really knows where he got them all from.

Jelly scowled at me and I rolled my eyes in return. I sat down and looked back out the window, hoping to get this night over with.

Starfish pulls up to a street and parks a few feets from Crescent hotel. I look out the window and raise an eyebrow.