10. Realization

~song of the day~
  Sorry, blame it on me - Akon

I crept back to my seat and try to avoid Gray and Amy for the rest of the night

I crept back to my seat and try to avoid Gray and Amy for the rest of the night. Suddenly, the pee I couldn't control found its way back to my abdomen.

"That was quick," Luca comments when I sit back.

"Bathroom queue," I lie, looking straight at the screen and avoiding his stare. Thankfully, he shrugs and returns his attention back to the movie.

Paying attention to the rest of the movie was impossible as the image of Gray making out with Amy replayed in my head. I internally cursed myself for feeling this way and cursed myself some more for being unable to control how I felt.

A few minutes later, the movie ends, Luca and I headed out. We see Gray and Amy waiting for us outside the theatre.

"How was it, " Luca asks them with a grin.

"Really good, " Amy giggled, holding Gray's hand and peering at him through her lashes. I rolled my eyes, knowing exactly what she meant.

Gray stares at me intently, his brows furrowed as he examined my face. "What?" I snap at him and he shakes his head before looking away.

"Do you guys want to grab dinner," Amy asks. "I know a really good restaurant that's just down the street."

Luca turns to me. "You down?"

I nod my head and link arms with him, determined to make most of the date. He's perfect to help get my mind off Gray. He's good looking, kind and funny.

We walk out with Gray and Amy next to us. Amy was giggling and whispering to Gray, making him chuckle. I bite my lower lips angrily. Why did they affect me so much?

"Oh shit," Luca suddenly curses, tapping his jean pocket. "I think I left my AirPods in the cinema."

"Well, go get it. I'll be in the car," I say and he hands me his keys. I watch him head back into the mall before turning my attention back to the parking lot.

It was dark and I couldn't see it properly. I use glasses, but hardly wear them because I felt they made me look unattractive. I refuse to wear contact lenses either because I could never find one in my actual hazel brown eyes shade.

I squint and try to find Luca's dark Blue Toyota Prius. "Can you remember where it was parked?" Gray asks.

"If I remember where it was parked, would I be looking for it?" I snap.

A bright light suddenly flashes in my direction and a car comes speeding towards me. "Kelch," Gray yells and pulls me away, minutes before the car passes a few inches from where we stand. What the fuck was that?

"God, use your glasses would you?" Gray snaps angrily. Why was he getting mad at me? It was the driver's fault.

"Why are you yelling at me?"