[10] Bad boy

Bella's POV:

Standing in front of my bedroom mirror, I give myself another once over. My blonde hair is out and curled, make-up on point, with a smokey eye and gloss. I'm dressed in a black, stretchy, high waisted mini skirt, with a black low cut top tucked into it, as well as a black pair of Louboutin heels.

As I look at my reflection I tap my chin gently, something is missing. I make my way over to my walk-in robe and pull my large double G, Gucci belt, in rustic gold, from its position on the shelf and wrap it around the skirt. I then add some gold earrings to my ears, as well as a bracelet and make my way back into the main room, checking my reflection once more.

Much better.

Knock Knock.

I turn and face the door, only to find my brother standing there with a grin upon his face. He's dressed in black, skinny jeans and a dress shirt, rolled up to his elbows, showing off his tattoos like always. His hair is gelled and he's doused in Versace cologne.

"Did you drink the bottle of Dylan Blue?" I smirk.

"Funny, are you ready to leave? Or will I leave without you?" He rolls his eyes.

"You're free to leave without me, I don't recall asking you wait."

"Do you have to be such a pain in the ass all the time? You know dad wants me to keep an eye on you tonight."

"Sometimes it's like you forget that I'm older than you, I also know how to handle a gun and swing a mean left hook," I pick up my Prada clutch from my bed and make my way over to the door. "I hope you're not intending on being a cock block?"

"I'll make you a deal. I won't cock block you, if you don't cock block me and the many ladies I'll have to choose from tonight," he smirks.

"Okay, deal," I nod, as I make my way down the steps.

It's been two days since I've seen Jex. He's been busy doing things for work, which of course I understand, but even though we haven't seen each other in person, we've been in constant contact over the phone, mostly texting. Last night he stayed on the phone with me until I fell asleep.

I didn't tell him I was going out tonight, so I've no idea if he's working or not, but only time will tell I suppose. I hope he doesn't mind me being there, the last thing I want is for him to think I'm stalking him.

...

We arrive at the club and head right in, everything looks perfect. The music is loud and the stream of lights moving around the dance floor adds to the atmosphere.

We make our way across the dance floor and closer to the bar, on the right-hand side there are a few VIP areas roped off. I look around and notice my friends already sitting together sharing a drink.

"This way," I tap Abel on the shoulder and point.

We make our way up the few small steps and move the rope aside stepping in.

"You're here," Amelia jumps up and gives me a big hug.

"Sorry I'm late, the taxi took the long way."

"You're here now, so let's get you a drink," she giggles, already buzzed, and grabs me a glass of champagne from the middle of the table.

With my glass in hand, I make my way around saying hello to everyone. Aria is here with Logan, looking killer in red, and Logan looking handsome in a suit jacket and jeans. Sophie and Zarah are also here, both of them looking killer in tight dresses; as I move past them, I can't help but notice how close Sophie and Sam are sitting together, and I smirk softly.