[33] Family feud

Bella's POV: 

Last night Jex and I told Malcolm the truth. 

Although it was very awkward to have Malcolm walk in on us, once we were fully dressed and met him in the living room our conversation didn't go as badly as I thought it would have. 

Jex explained that him and I have been seeing each other the entire time and only had a couple of weeks break when we first found out we were rivals but soon moved passed it and have been keeping it hidden from everyone up until this point. And even though I'm very early into our pregnancy we did tell him I'm pregnant and carrying the air to the Viper throne. 

He was shocked, but in the end really happy for us which was really nice, and he agreed not to tell any of the others until Jex was ready to tell them himself. 

I can only hope things will go that well with my family...

"You feeling okay beautiful?"Jex questions as he sits on the edge of the bed, looking down at me 

"I'm okay, I'm just dreading talking to the family today." 

"I bet." he sighs softly "Are you sure you don't want me to come and be with you?" 

"No baby, I'll be fine." I reach up and place my hand on his cheek. "I promise I'll call you the second I'm done and on my way back." 

"If you're sure, I'm going to head into work and catch up with the boys, I was thinking I will tell them while you're telling your family?" 

"Sounds good." I sit up and press a quick kiss to his lips "I should get going or I'll be late." 

"Just please make sure you message me when you're on your way home okay?" He wraps his arm around me, stopping me from getting out of bed just yet.

"I promise Jex, you don't need to worry, no matter how bad things get at home they won't hurt me, they're still family."

"I know, but I still worry." 

"I love you Jex," I smile up at him 

"I love you Bella, so, so much." he leans down and presses a kiss to my lips. 

...

I arrived at Cobra HQ right on time and park the car next to my brothers. I step out and look around at all of the cars that are here and it's clear that everyone I asked to come is already in the building. 

Dressed in my jeans and a casual T-shirt that I'd left at Jex's place I enter the building using my code and head towards the meeting room. Before I open the door I take a few long, deep breaths and calm myself before I turn the handle and walk-in. 

"Here she is." Dad grins and everyone in the room stops talking and all turn looking at me. 

I look around at them all, taking all of their faces in and I was right, not one person I aked to come is missing. All of the super immediate family and my friends are here. Mum, Dad, Abel. Uncle Enzo and Aunt Mia along with Amelia, Marni, and Aria. Sophie and Zarah are both here and Logan and Ruby with their Mum Charlotte (Jacksons' late wife) as well. I feel sick, I'm about to lose every single one of them. 

"Thanks for meeting me." I give them all a soft smile "Um, I have something to tell you all and I know you're not going to be happy about it, so I need to just come right out and say it." 

"You're pregnant." Abel crosses his arms over his chest 

"Y-yes, I am pregnant." I nod 

"Fuck me..." Dad breathes out