[12] War?

Abel's POV:

For the past month we've been getting notifications from our spy software that someone has been trying to get into our locked files, via an external program.

It's not unusual for this to happen, we have a lot of small-time gangs in the area, as well as larger groups, who aren't as large as us, but are still a threat never the less.

All of our private Cobra information is inaccessible to the public, and I'm assuming the small-time gangs wouldn't have the right men to be the ones trying to hack into the system. I have a strong idea of who's behind the security breach; but without proof I've nothing to take back to Papa.

Completing my final spyware check I sigh softly, slumping back in my chair as I run my hand over my face.

Ding, the computer sounds. I instantly sit up and take notice of the screen once more. Finally, a location has been found. I search the location coordinates in another program on my computer, and of course it's the Vipers, just as I'd expected.

With the location and codes for the location now in my possession, I'm able to do a little searching of my own. It doesn't take long for my laptop to transfer the information from the Viper computer to mine.

I begin reading each page quickly, gathering what information of ours they were trying to access. That's when I see it, a little piece of information of my own. "No fucking way," I shake my head.

Standing to my feet, I make my way down the stairs quickly and into the Gym, where Dad is currently working out.

"Dad, you got a second?" I question with the laptop in my hand.

"One second," he struggles out, as he finishes his last few chin-ups over the bar, before dropping back down to his feet. He grabs a towel and wipes the sweat from his face. "What've you found?" He questions, as he makes his way over.

"My thinking was right, it was the Vipers who were attempting to gain access to the database." I sit the laptop down on the sit-up bench and begin scrolling through, showing Papa my findings. "Turns out they've been trying to get into the club files that belong to Amelia and Armani."

"What on earth for?" Dad knits his brows together, as his eyes begin to scan the page. "How the fuck didn't we know this?" He looks back at me.

"I've looked into it all, the Vipers actually pipped us at the post for once," I scoff. "Jex Shelby, the owner of V nightclub is actually Jex Viper; son of Raymond Viper, who you killed I might add."

"I'm well aware," Dad rolls his eyes.

"Looks like they gave him his mother's maiden name to keep him protected from other gangs."

"It just doesn't make sense," Dad runs his fingers through his hair. "You've been to V nightclub, your sister has been there; hell she's even been there on her own and with the girls, nothing's ever happened."

"I'll keep looking into it and I'll get Ace to help me."

"Good idea," he nods.

Jex's POV:

"Is this really your plan? We're just going to lay on the couch all day?" I question Bella, stroking her golden blonde hair as she lays in my arms, snuggled upon the couch.

"Would that be so bad?" She looks up at me with a sweet smile.

"I suppose not," I lean down and press a kiss to her lips.

"What was that for?"

"Just felt like it," I smirk softly.

Buzz, buzz!